Atomik Avenger 125cc 2006

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Model: Avenger

Make: Atomik

Year: 2006

Specs:
Engine -125cc, air cooled
Fuel capacity -3 litres
Transmission -4 gear manual (1n234)
Suspension System -air adjustable front forks, crap
rear shock
Max speed -80 km'h (with correct gearing)
Engine starting -kick and electric (removed electric)
Brakes -hydralic disks front and rear

Who this bike is for: A great beginner to intermediate bike. Nice smooth engine, nice front forks, easy to get use to, can handle small to edium size jumps and last a long time (mines been thrashed for a year now with no engine problems to speak of)

Price: $600

Photo:

stock:
000_0481.jpg

NOW:
01-02-07_1645.jpg

my bro has one of these bikes atm. they are super good bikes i have had mine for about a year now and its going good we put a lifan motor in it to see how the lifans are and we sold the ducar BIG MISTAKE but we all learn from our mistakes dont we.. the forks work really nice i jump mine heaps and ive never bottomed out but i have changed oil and springs so thats mabe why.. rear shock they come with stock is really crap i have put a fastace one in mine and works good. swingarms are really strong but only down fall is tighting the chain its a lil hard to get in there. frames not to bad i have never bent or snaped mine and ive jumped alot. seats to soft when u go off the jumps u fell the frame hiting your bum sometimes. thats all i got for you guys hope i helped. thanks

The only good thing i have heard are that the front forks are pretty sweet. Not sure about the rest of the bike..

ok by the sounds of it so far these bikes are good can anyone else add to this plz lm lookin to buy one of these

the ducar engine isnt good.

m0p

I've got one of em, I weigh 75kgs and the front bottoms out even on flat if I hit some bumps. Other than that I've had no probs, but I wouldn't be jumping it much as I've seen them snapped at the top rear shock mount from pretty smallish jumps.
Cheers.........

l bought one anyway lol l will let u kno how they are after l get it and run it in

Ducars aren't not good there's nothing really that wrong with them i've had 2 now and no not a replacement in 2 separate bikes and i have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Latest posts

Back