Atomik Avenger rear shocker bushes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RBNPWR

Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get a set of suspension bushes (top & bottom) for my sons Atomik Avenger. Atomik don't sell them and can;t tell me where to get them. I do not want to buy another shocker just yet. I'm in Melbourne but I can buy on line. Any info would be good. Thanks.

hi, just go to any place that sells trailer spares(repco) and get one leaf spring bush ,make sure it is not be plastic it must be nilothane they will be blue or red ,1. just cut it as wide as the old bush 2.remove old bush 3.remove crush tube from old bush(steal tube inside bush) 4.insert crush tube from old bush into new bush that you cut. You should get two new bushes from one trailer bush, this will fix problem for a lot longer than a new bush.If you can not get nilothane trailer bush i can get one $5.00 including postage just need shock bush measurement.

Hey Roost, thanks for that I knew somebody would know something about it. I think I know what you are talking about. It is a bit cold and late to go out to the shed, but I will do it tomorrow nigt after work. How would you get it to me?

Regards

just put it in an envelope and post it to you

lmao.....

the problem with these ebay dealers is they dont sell these parts indervidually u need to buy a complete shock which sucks! is good there are some alternatives people are finding ;) everyone with a chinese pit bike should inspect theres before its to late

Movement/freeplay in the shock mounts on these china bikes is shocking.
the standard shock that comes with an Atomik Avenger is not made specifically
for the swingarm. even with bolt as tight as can be they move around and chew themselves out with in days. I used some old thrust washers from an old KX I had and them taped the top and bottom bolts with some nylon hi temp tape, this made the bolts a little wider in diameter and created a tight fit. the swing arm now has no movement when on the stand, rock solid

Latest posts

Back