atomik blitz 2011

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rivvs

Reaction score
the atomik blitz since in 2008 it 3 year old.was when the next model with a more powerful engine?

When The new model of The atomik blitz Going out whit The new loncin 4 valve engine?:mod:

Ban? Get real you two. You can not ban somebody because they lack English skills. That'll be classed as descrimination in my books.

Just give it another go mate.

agreed bulldog just put your self in there shoes wouldn't be as easy as you think to speak something your not use to and plus translators fail these days. lol

Back to topic ehh?

Ban? Get real you two. You can not ban somebody because they lack English skills. That'll be classed as descrimination in my books.

Just give it another go mate.

Blah, I like my little fantasy world... It's a miraculous place where people can take a joke :flipa:

I think he is trying to ask whether there was a Blitz released with the updated 4v Loncin... The answer is 'no' :)

If he wants to know if there will be, he's probably best off contacting Atomik (or another company that sells this particular clone).

agreed krazed0451 thats what i also got out of what he was saying

Last edited:
I have no problem with his / her spelling or English.
Simply another thread with no real question, much like the last one (not sure if it's still here)

Anyways I said that was just me, voicing my opinion, on a public forum.

And No im not I'm not discriminating against anyone

Latest posts

Back