Atomik blitz very hard to start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frank

Reaction score
hey i got an atomik blitz with a few upgrades
custom mufler
light kit
gold honda front wheel
honda front brake caliper
i might be puting an honda xl350 carb on goin to have a look at it today nd see if it fits

but its very hard to start. its nearly imposible to kick nd doesnt evan start with eletric start. the only way to start it is by push starting it
and after that it runs fine and evan after an 30min ride cant kick it oe eletrik start it on push start works
im thinking it coulds be the valves not adjusted right but i have no clue the the gaps are
or evan the honda carby will help

can anyone help me?

thanks

ya sounds like you need a valve adjustment, set inlet and outlet to .004

yeh thanks it helps
but on thesed bike the tapet covers are impoible to get to i wud have to strip alor of stuff off the bike. stupid chinese shit:mad: they allways make thins soo hard to get to
i took the magnito cover off nd i didnt no that oils in there nd it went every were lol
but then i relised there these skrew things u take off and it shows the timing:cool:

couls it be anything else somehting thats eiser
like carby?

you shouldnt have oil in your magneto mate i would suggest that the seal around ur magneto is gone mate.

couls it be anything else somehting thats eiser

that's pretty lazy man, you should always make sure your valves are set right before trying to fix carby problems, not the other way around or you're just wasting your time.
if you've never adjusted your valves before I'll guarantee they're tight as hell causing your bike to have shit compression making it hart to start

Last edited:
you shouldnt have oil in your magneto mate i would suggest that the seal around ur magneto is gone mate.

its the same as an honda xl350
and theres sposed to be oil in there

that's pretty lazy man, you should always make sure your valves are set right before trying to fix carby problems, not the other way around or you're just wasting your time.
if you've never adjusted your valves before I'll guarantee they're tight as hell causing your bike to have shit compression making it hart to start

yeh true
when i change the carby i ahve to strip it anyway cos it so hard to get to
il do it then

Latest posts

Back