Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an Atomik Nitrous which is pretty average... had to replace heaps of stuff.. but then again, it was cheap.. about $700.... This looks much better quality, and the stuff I replaced has been done.. (ie. rear shock, tyres, bars)
Wouldnt trust the forks if you are doing jumps... but a set of GPX or DNM Hornets will sort it out... Overall, looks pretty good to me...
But depending on how much it costs you.... a DHZ at a comparable price would probably be better...
What are other peoples thoughts?

Yeah the comps a lot better bike than the nitros, I like the klx style bikes. Unless your guying a jap mxer or something like a crf70 most of them will need a few things replaced it you want to improve parts ec. Just get a oko, look after it. Then replace parts as you need like levers, pro tapers etc

Ive got a atomik comp 160 that i bought second hand with very little use, Its like riding a small jab bike with amazing power. The suspension is really good and the bike feels really good quality. Its been the most reliable pitty Ive owned. Its completely stock apart from running a gpx twin pot front brake as the genuine one broken when i had a crash. Im in the mean time of replacing wheels and levers. Ive also had an atomik nitrous 140 midsize, This atomik is in a class of its own compared to the nitrous.

The bike will not disapoint!

Latest posts

Back