Atomik comp 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really for the price you pay for them you can get a bike that is alot better but smaller, like a 140cc+, both of the bikes you posted up will last you just have to look after them well
if you want something smaller try DHZ minimoto, ciniworx and pitsterpro they have decent mini bikes

You deff want a big bike? i have a few minis and a atomik blitz 250 and by far the minis are better to ride, the atmoiks are very heavy and for the price you are looking at for those 2 bikes i would say get a second hand jap bike, or get something like a pitpro, dhz etc, thats just me though

Thanks for the respose guys,

Im looking for a big bike, my mate has the atomik blitz and it is heavy and the handling isn't too good but i have been talking to the guys at atomik and they said the fuse 250 handles 10 better and is alot lighter than the blitz "according to them".

It does look like a better quality build than the blitz... I have owed an older jap bike before but its too dam expensive for parts when they need replacing, Even if i have to replace parts more often on the atomik it will still be heaps cheaper. Or if you can tell me a better china 250 that would be great??

If you've got 2k+ to spend, buy an XR250 (the older models are just as good, the design hasn't changed a lot over the years)... Parts don't cost anything much when they don't break ;)

If you're dead set on an Atomik, try picking one of them up on eBay... Considerably cheaper than buying direct from the store.

myself and and mate were looking at these to but decided against them, cant beat a real jap bike , i went a wr250, now got klx450r,
the guy i sold the wr has it up for sale $2500 (2002)

myself and and mate were looking at these to but decided against them, cant beat a real jap bike , i went a wr250, now got klx450r,
the guy i sold the wr has it up for sale $2500 (2002)

^^ That sort of thing is a great bet!

Keep up with maintenance and it shouldn't cost much to run at all :)

Latest posts

Back