Atomik Hummer 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
What:
Atomik Hummer 150cc

Length owned:
Since new in January 2007

problems:
NOTHING

Service costs:
Cheap... Change the oil lub stuff. check and your off
quite a cheap bike to keep going!

Features:
USD forks, very beefy
Fully adjustable shock
5 speed
4 stroke
twin spar alloy frame
anodized rims, handlebars, fuel cap.
good looks
top speed of around 100km/h
aftermarket pipe.
it is a full size mx bike.

Out of 10?

i have kept this in great condition and i am very very fanatical about bikes.
it is for sale at the moment. check the classifieds.
excellent bike!!
here some pictures.
Image036.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image003.jpg

Thanks

as stated it is for sale in the MINI CLASSIFIEDS section
go there to find out and ask questions on sale of the bike

this is a review so no sale questions here only questions on bike it self and the review above

its $880 but for more details check the classifieds, its the 150cc with the alloy frame.
contact me if you need some more help.

nice,i just ordered mine about 2 days ago,but mines a 200,i hope that this will be a nice bike...
btw:does anyone know where to get after market upgrades for these bikes?

edit:WOOT WOOT just picked mine up from my local shop that i had ordered a few days prier...man it has a lot of torque...

Max speed on mine is about 60mph or so on the road...
mines a 200cc
great back shock...it is very soft and comfortable...
front fork shocks are stiff but i have only ridden it for about 2 hours for give a few days and itll loosen up...
great bike...

Last edited:
haha just got back from my trip from the dunes in pismo,california...ill post the pictures to better explain what happened...well i got to say it did o.k. for being only a 200cc bike with dirt tires in pretty soft sand...it did alot better in 2nd and 3rd than it did in 1st?
(some1 help me with that,i dont know why it is like that...)
but any way so it was a challange getting it on "some what" packed down sand,and once i got it there it got stuck:( so first impression is...umm let air out of the tires...well once we did that we left about 65-75% of the air in it,it did like 10x better than before i was having a blast!it was great,i acually was getting speed and goin bout 30mph on the sand...(may not sem fast but when your on sand,it moves you around very easily when your on a bike,those of you who know...)but once i got back to my parents...the half of the tube was out of my TIRE,i got to say i was pretty pissed off considering it was only riddin for 10 minutes max...:mad: :mad: (ill post pictures tomaroo)well luckly i still had my lil kymco 90cc(this is a korean piece we spent a pretty penny on this and it has never let us down)and it took about 80% of what i could throw at it...it was great...soo i learned a leson get paddle tires next time:D

rimlock

haha just got back from my trip from the dunes in pismo,california...ill post the pictures to better explain what happened...well i got to say it did o.k. for being only a 200cc bike with dirt tires in pretty soft sand...it did alot better in 2nd and 3rd than it did in 1st?
(some1 help me with that,i dont know why it is like that...)
but any way so it was a challange getting it on "some what" packed down sand,and once i got it there it got stuck:( so first impression is...umm let air out of the tires...well once we did that we left about 65-75% of the air in it,it did like 10x better than before i was having a blast!it was great,i acually was getting speed and goin bout 30mph on the sand...(may not sem fast but when your on sand,it moves you around very easily when your on a bike,those of you who know...)but once i got back to my parents...the half of the tube was out of my TIRE,i got to say i was pretty pissed off considering it was only riddin for 10 minutes max...:mad: :mad: (ill post pictures tomaroo)well luckly i still had my lil kymco 90cc(this is a korean piece we spent a pretty penny on this and it has never let us down)and it took about 80% of what i could throw at it...it was great...soo i learned a leson get paddle tires next time:D

yea mate your gonna want rimlocks if your gonna let heaps of air out of your tyres...
yer sand would be hea[ps of fun..

Latest posts

Back