Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heliax

Reaction score
Seeking some Atomik Link 250 riders to ride with in melb west Subs,,,,,, Anyone Out there?????

hey bro i'm out in the south east. Getting a link this weekend so lookin for spots ride. How is the link? Does it ride well? Have u had any major issues with the bike?

Ash.

Hey guys

Had my link 250 a couple of weeks now and no issues as yet. Am still running it in and am yet to give her a good thrashing. One more tank of petrol and an oil change and I'll be good to go.

I live out Burwood East/Vermont - anywhere good to ride around here? The locals give me funny looks everytime I go to the park and carpark, and I'm just waiting to get snapped :mad:

So what's the deal with legality issues? Do you get an on the spot fine and that's it? Or do they try confiscate the bike too?

Cheers
Jeremy

hey bro i'm out in the south east. Getting a link this weekend so lookin for spots ride. How is the link? Does it ride well? Have u had any major issues with the bike?

Ash.

if you look at wogboi's post history you'll see how useless the link is ;)

i wouldnt say that dvdrip
they are good bikes but they just need work.
my link was good but i wanted more out of it.
so i got a new -
.Frame ( reinforced )
.Swing arm
.carby
.air filter
.pro taper bars
.grips
.rear sprocket
.rear rim
.carbon fiber plastic set

i wouldnt say that dvdrip
they are good bikes but they just need work.
my link was good but i wanted more out of it.
so i got a new -
.Frame ( reinforced )
.Swing arm
.carby
.air filter
.pro taper bars
.grips
.rear sprocket
.rear rim
.carbon fiber plastic set

lol that's almost a whole new bike, after all those mods it probably is half decent now. you'd be better off just getting a better bike in the first place, plus it'd be cheaper.
I wouldn't bother with a chinese 250 personally, they just reek of lameness, which is why I got a chinese midsize just to hold me over till I can afford a real 250

well there is still some more upgrades i want to do to the Atomik, i want to make it into a full custom bike.

i also own a YZ 125.. the atomik cant keep up with it but its not that far off

hey wogboi im pretty new to the whole dirtbike thing i bought a tdr 125 just to see if it was for me, love riding but want more power without spending a fortune so was looking at getting a link 250 but u said it doesnt keep up with your 125? i dont get it is your 125 tuned ? maybe i should get a better 125?

hey if you take a look at wogbois profile he hasn't been on here since 2009, so hes not gonna reply. and he was talking about a yamaha yz 125 which is two stroke and Japanese built so theres no comparison to a chinese 125 four stroke.

oh ok thanks dude! ive been looking on ebay and all the bikes ive heard of like honda ktm etc are around 6 grand, but this link thing is 1300 and im not gonna be racing anyone just my crappy tdr 125 struggles up really steep hills and its annoying as hell when u gotta stop half way up get it back into neutral before u can start it again, plus the frame snapped and i had to reweld the thing!

Latest posts

Back