atomik moto x 125 power mods

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ATOMIKRIDER22

Reaction score
hey
ive got a atomik moto x 125 and neede a whole lot more power out of it so im wondering how to add more power to it

...thx...

here is a thumpstar that I modded out in my shop for a customer a little while back. but the turbo will add more power definately. the pink streamers, not so much, but will add chick pulling power. The atomik will probably not be able to handle the nitrous but.
hot50.png

hey
ive got a atomik moto x 125 and neede a whole lot more power out of it so im wondering how to add more power to it

...thx...

well I'm gunna be honest with you and i can tell you the engines they put in that atomik aint what id call "hey lets add this on and go faster"

if you want more power get a new engine from Home Page - DHZ Mini Moto
or get a new bike... if you already had something like a z160ho engine or gpx 150 youd all ready have heaps of power and there a few mods on the market for those but i can tell you now you could chuck a big bore on that 125 and it will always be the same power probably a slight increase in power and that's it

and if you don't want to listen to what i said try run a better carbie and exhaust and just hope that gives you something extra.

but other wise can't help ya

well there isnt much to do that i know of thats y i was asking thanks any way i think im getting a reign 150 or a bigfoot 150 4 christmas so that will have enuff power 4 me

here is a thumpstar that I modded out in my shop for a customer a little while back. but the turbo will add more power definately. the pink streamers, not so much, but will add chick pulling power. The atomik will probably not be able to handle the nitrous but.
hot50.png

lol
:baaa:

Yeah that will have heaps for ya mate

hope you enjoy your new bike when you get it

Latest posts

Back