Atomik Nitrous 160cc (YX motor) 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reckon the DHZ should last a a bit longer... I had to keep mine on the cheap so the wife didn't have a hissy fit :) Then i "slowly" started adding the good bits :)

Haha. Well it's a very nice bike and the forks are quite impressive. . . Where'd you get em'?

forks come straight outta china, link below;

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/30...cle_front.html

Hey, I just posted on one of your YouTube Vids. I saw the bike in the vid with the aftermarket forks and remembered the pics from this post I saw a few of weeks ago. What a good memory i have >.< Good riding and I wish I had a place to ride like that! Backyard I'm assuming? Stupid Cairns! haha

Yea mate thats me. Well done on the spotting ;) As for backyard it's a relos place down the south coast, fun little track we made years ago.

Nitrous 160 mid size or reign 160??

I CANT DECIDE!!!!!!!!

Mope get a nitrous . Other atomics are usually shiit. Or try and get a dhz

What FMX said pretty much sums it up

The Fuse is another option but I dont know what they are like, Not many people seem to have them maybe for a reason?

Fuse 160cc - Pit Bikes - Dirt Bikes

I dont like the idea of a mini bike like the reign or any mini bike having big wheels (14" rear & 17" front) Not only does it look silly trying to put them big wheels under the little guards & it will bottom out (Wheels hit the guards) much easier due to the bigger wheel diameter & the most important factor is the handling would be crap

Anyone have any videos of a bigfoot (big wheel style pitbike) in action?

I plan on going down to a 10 rear & 12" front on the Atomik Nitrous I have mainly for my kids to be able to ride it easier but it should also make it fun to throw it around like this video shows (A bike with 10" & 12" wheels)>

Blake Baggett OFFICIAL Mini Movie - YouTube

Last edited:
Since ive bought my 160 atomik nitrous sometimes when i kick it it kicks back it has only happned less than 20 times could this damage my engine?

Get a dhz 160 or a dirtmax or motovert 160. there the best brands on the market at great prices

hi guys i know this is a pretty old thread but if anyone looks at this again im looking at buying an atomik nitrous 160 as well just to ride around the street, wheelies, stoppies, etc, not really and jumps or anything like that just a stunt bike. Any good or bad reports on the bike? when i get it ill drain the oil, tighten up bolts, etc, and probably get some protaper bars and new levers, etc, do the bikes last well? i heard their pretty quick as well, anyway cheers guys:banana:

Latest posts

Back