• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey All,

It's with great pleasure I announce that Atomik have come onboard as a site sponsor.

I know a lot of members have Atomik bikes so this is great news for the site and sport.

Please welcome Andy and the team onboard.

Nick

Wicked, cant say how many times i have mentioned atomik on this forum already :) good news guys

that's great news!
i'm another Atomik fan/owner
see my Atomik Fuse thread in my signature

good to have you on board
cheers, craig

nice one! seems we're getting a few new sponsors recently, keep up the top work!

i am too an Atomik fan and owner, both of my Atomik's build thread/reviw threads are in my signature.

Atomik have come onboard as fully fledged sponsors.

Please welcome them to the site and support the business's that give back to the mini scene.

Thats great news, thanks Atomik Glad to welcome you to the forum..
Glad to see motorman and all the others that have put in to make this community work and wonderful are not alone :)

Good on you Atomik ! it's great to have you on board.

i have no hesitations recommending your bikes etc, i love my Atomik Fuse, and hopefully one day i have the chance to own a Big Bore Comp L as well!!

ps; do you sell roller's, eg a Comp L with no engine, electrics etc etc????

Latest posts

Back