Atomik pro x 125 fork oil

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patanga655

Reaction score
Hi everyone new hear just a quick question the front forks on my 08 pro x 125 are very soft they use half there travel when i just sit on it i weigh about 55kg.
Iv got fork oil for it question is where do i fill it up from the adjusters on the top don't seem to undo do is there another spot i should be filling them from?

And how do i go about find out what engine i have i picked up a pit pro 125 with an atomik 140 engine in it i need to find out exactly what engine it is to order a seal kit.

Cheers

Andrew

Welcome to Miniorders,

drop by and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too while you're here.

the top of the fork will unscrew, and you can drain them though there. you will need to have them upside down and pump them to get it all out.
the Pro X also has oil in the bottom of one of the forks too, i forget which one ?

the engine model number/type will be stamped into the l/h engine case, below the front sprocket.
it will be something like 1P55FMJ

this guy from ebay has a few seal kits in stock, check the sizes written on yours on the side of them
PIT Bike YX 150 Engine Seal KIT Seals Gear Lever Kick Starter Sprocket Magneto | eBay

cheers, craig

Latest posts

Back