Atomik ProX 125cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aaron

Reaction score
Model: ProX

Make: Atomik

Year: 2007

Specs:
Ducar 125cc
Manual clutch
Adjustable suspention
95km's top speed.
Twin piston brakes

Who this bike is for: This is a great first bike, they are stronger frame wise than most ebay pit bikes, engine could be better along with the rear swingarm though.
Price: $800

Photo:

[Replies]: Currently own a Blue one, hasnt given me much trouble apart from snapping 2 accerater cables due to me not setting them up right haha. Engine is getting smokey though, Apart from that its a great bike for jumping and is a hell of alot stronger than the agb21/27 rivals.

these are the best bikes from apollo. tiptop for jumping i own one my self i have owned heaps of bikes and i just cant go away from the prox (AGB29) i give them 8 out of 10 only down fall is the forks arnt really that good they are not to bad but if you buy the fastace ones the bike will be 10-10. as for the motor the DUCAR is a really good motor ive never had a down fall with all my DUCARS so for the ppl that say DUCAR suck they are wrong. the back shock is really good has a ajustment FAST AND SLOW action they are the copy of the fastace one but they work the same cant even tell its a copy of a fastace. the carbys sound real sucky cause the carby is at the front of the bike and u can hear it more then the carbys that are at the back. the frames are super strong nice strong welds for the big dudes and can handle alot of jumping on. the swingarm are not really that strong but u just weld (BRACE) the part were the shock goes in and it will be tuff as. so thats all i got for u guys but buy one they are really good u will like them very much.....

1 other downfall for this bike is the weight, I would hate to see how heavy they would be with steel wheels, I think with the 140cc in em they would be the Ducks Nuts...

Yes, this model will soon disapear and make way just for the 140cc, because the price difference between them is basically nothing ( 50-100$ )

i had 1 of these bikes! found it to be crap for the kind of riding i do, which is street, when you are on the tar you can feel the cheapness.

thats the bad thing about thses bikes the stand and footpeg are on teh same piece of metal so if the bolts fall out you cant ride do u still have your bike hillz??

hey. Does the supenction botom out on these things? how are the front forks

no i sold mine! cause i did'nt enjoy riding it, i would of had to fully rebuild it to get it to when i like a bike to be....

So the 140cc LIFAN in the ProX would be better than the 125cc DUCAR? Aaron when is the 125cc going to be replaced by the 140cc? Is the 125cc ProX better than the 125cc RS?

im thinking about buying an atomik 125cc but im wondering if they are strong and if they last a long time with out falling apart?

So the 140cc LIFAN in the ProX would be better than the 125cc DUCAR? Aaron when is the 125cc going to be replaced by the 140cc? Is the 125cc ProX better than the 125cc RS?

Prox will always be avaible in 125cc, and 140cc, The 140cc is way better than 125cc, in qaulity and speed/reliabilty.

i wanna get a atomik 140 big foot or a pit pro 125 big foot or an orion 125
wat u's recon
i personally like the bigger bikes than the smaller pit bikes

i got a pro x 125cc not happy with the carby set up had it done at a shop
still to much popping would it make any differance ( can you) revert back to
the normal set up on side?
is there addapter or turn existing around?

Latest posts

Back