Atomik Prox 140cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaneo lol as hard as a 125 you wish lol. there no chance in hell it would even keep with a yz125. lol my god its a china bike your comparing it to a jap bike . China bike 850 brand new yz125 8g brand new you can nott compare the two them there completely different bike.:D

no, saying it will go as hard as a yz doesn't necisarily mean faster.... he means you can thrash it and handle it harder than a jap bike as in you can really give it a good bashing (especially since with the low price no 1 rlly cares if it breaks...) but yeh in quality, speed, acceleration etc. no doubt about it which one would win...

Looking at buying my first mini bike.. Have done a fair bit of riding before but now live in an urban environment and just want something abit smaller to play on..

Tossing up between the Prox 140cc and the Nitrous 140cc.. Can any body compare the two or even do a review on the Nitrous that would be great..

Many thanks
Scott

Wheelies

I just bought one off ebay and i can get the front wheel up easy in 1st and 2nd any other gear and your dreamin

Atomik

I was riding one today and compared to my prox 140 there heaps easier to jump on and get the front wheel up, but I still prefer the prox to ride in general

whats the fastest anyones clocked there prox 140cc at... i have one of these and they go fkn quick.. just cant get someone to drive a car next to me whilst flogging it lol cops galore round my hood...

I just got my ProX 140cc to day and it was brand new never had a tank of fuel or nothin even the plastc seat cover was still on so i filled her up put in some new oil and kicked it over about 200 times untill i relised it wasnt going to start i tryed every thing read the manual about 4 times drained the carbie and i still cant get it to go so idk my cousin is going to look at it for me but im Buggered if i know ??

You checked for spark yeah? Maybe a loose connection.
Tried choke on/off? Maybe you flooded it.
Clean the spark plug electrode too. Maybe you fouled the plug.

hey jason when I got mine the fuel line from the fuel tank was kinked over and it couldnt get fuel to the carb I got some better fuel line and ran it around the carb to the fuel tap to get rid of the kink, hope this helps

Saber

he wrote that he drained his carb of fuel. It something came out, then there is enough fuel in there to start it. Not starting.

Hey i have had my ProX for bout 1-2 weeks not nd its fine onlything is im lookin for a new chain the 1 i have keeps stretchin

i just got this bike its a piece of shit!!! its falling to bits after 2 days.

Well obiously either dont look after u bike havent dont the loctite upgrades etc or u got a dud. I owned the Agb29 for about a year and a half (just sold her yesterday) and never had a problem with it, i did re-jet it and replaced the chain. but all in all if u look after them and do the work thats needed they are a great bike for the money. I Have just bought a 09' Braaap maestro 150cc and will be starting freestlye and racing soon ;)

Latest posts

Back