1. If you are having issues logging back into the forum since the s/w transfer please use the CONTACT US in the bottom left corner of the main page. This will get you in contact with someone who will help you log back in.
    Dismiss Notice

Atomik Prox 250cc 2007

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Quick-Prox, Apr 10, 2007.

Mini Dirt Bikes

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes:

1. Jul 19, 2007 #21

bennos1983

bennos1983

bennos1983

hey hey dont bag out the prox range of pit bikes i own a 140cc prx and a 250cc prox they are both around 1 year old and every time we go for a burn i give them both shit around the tracks and and jump them about 3 meters in height,if you get one of these bikes put a pod filter on, change the chain tensioners ,get better hand leavers and handle bars,and last but not least maintain your shit!!!

2. Jul 22, 2007 #22

kracks

kracks

kracks

right on bennos.it's like anything look after it and it will look after you.thats a load of shit about the wheels being under spoked. i stacked my 250 the other day(28-08) crackin in fifth gear doin about 80k's an hour and hit a tree stump dead center, bike stopped dead on the spot and i got launched about 30 meters i got fucked up but the bike was fine apart from the wheel having a real slight wobble. (under spoked) if this was the case there would have been nothing left of my wheel. for the rest of the bad comments i have had no probs with this bike as bennos said we jump them and give them shit and are still happy with them

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  3. Oct 28, 2018 #23

TinyMAC73

TinyMAC73

TinyMAC73

I sorry to drag up an old thread but I can't find the information I need anywhere.

I have one of these bikes and am in desperate need of new plastics. Atomik no longer sell them and I can't find anywhere else to get them. Does anyone know where I can get them or if any other plastics fit these bikes.
    Thanx in advance