Atomik Prox 250cc 2007

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Quick-Prox, Apr 10, 2007.

Mini Dirt Bikes

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes:

1. Jul 19, 2007 #21

bennos1983

bennos1983

bennos1983

hey hey dont bag out the prox range of pit bikes i own a 140cc prx and a 250cc prox they are both around 1 year old and every time we go for a burn i give them both shit around the tracks and and jump them about 3 meters in height,if you get one of these bikes put a pod filter on, change the chain tensioners ,get better hand leavers and handle bars,and last but not least maintain your shit!!!

2. Jul 22, 2007 #22

kracks

kracks

kracks

right on bennos.it's like anything look after it and it will look after you.thats a load of shit about the wheels being under spoked. i stacked my 250 the other day(28-08) crackin in fifth gear doin about 80k's an hour and hit a tree stump dead center, bike stopped dead on the spot and i got launched about 30 meters i got fucked up but the bike was fine apart from the wheel having a real slight wobble. (under spoked) if this was the case there would have been nothing left of my wheel. for the rest of the bad comments i have had no probs with this bike as bennos said we jump them and give them shit and are still happy with them

Last edited: Sep 4, 2007
  3. Oct 28, 2018 #23

TinyMAC73

TinyMAC73

TinyMAC73

I sorry to drag up an old thread but I can't find the information I need anywhere.

I have one of these bikes and am in desperate need of new plastics. Atomik no longer sell them and I can't find anywhere else to get them. Does anyone know where I can get them or if any other plastics fit these bikes.
    Thanx in advance