Atomik Prox 250cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey hey dont bag out the prox range of pit bikes i own a 140cc prx and a 250cc prox they are both around 1 year old and every time we go for a burn i give them both shit around the tracks and and jump them about 3 meters in height,if you get one of these bikes put a pod filter on, change the chain tensioners ,get better hand leavers and handle bars,and last but not least maintain your shit!!!

right on bennos.it's like anything look after it and it will look after you.thats a load of shit about the wheels being under spoked. i stacked my 250 the other day(28-08) crackin in fifth gear doin about 80k's an hour and hit a tree stump dead center, bike stopped dead on the spot and i got launched about 30 meters i got fucked up but the bike was fine apart from the wheel having a real slight wobble. (under spoked) if this was the case there would have been nothing left of my wheel. for the rest of the bad comments i have had no probs with this bike as bennos said we jump them and give them shit and are still happy with them

Last edited:
I sorry to drag up an old thread but I can't find the information I need anywhere.

I have one of these bikes and am in desperate need of new plastics. Atomik no longer sell them and I can't find anywhere else to get them. Does anyone know where I can get them or if any other plastics fit these bikes.
Thanx in advance

Latest posts

Back