Atomik Reign 150cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Righteo.... I have ridden my Reign out in the bush twice now... It really is a crap bike... the gearing is totaly wrong. Not sure what it is but when going up hills 1st revs so hard it sound like the motors gonna blow, and second revs so low it stalls... Not sure what the go is, whether i need to experiment with different sprockets, front and rear, or whether its always gonna have sh#t gearing. My 125 pitpro used to fly up the same hills that i have trouble getting up now (1st gear wants to mono, second gear stalls). Secondly, after 3 rides total (3.5 hours riding tops) it had me stuck out in the bush AGAIN after the throttle cable snapped... I am totally not happy with this bike and am thinking of selling it to buy a pitpro bigfoot.

Thanks for all the help fellas. I know it's been a while. I've decided not to get another pit bike. I saved up and got myself a nitro RC. Remembering i've had it for a while now. Once i get my newly rebuilt pitty back, im selling it and getting a big bike. Probably not new, but still a decent one this time.
So now im more into racing RC's than pittys, given the pitty has been out of action for a good 6 months =[.

-BradZ

hey or check out
gasmanbikes.com.au
then look for the TTY 150 bigwheel
its cheap as

basically they are just other names for "Lightened Flywheel". An Inner/Outer rotor kit come with its own stator and CDI to match the lightened flywheel. An outer rotor means that the flywheel is outside the stator and an inner rotor means the flywheel is inside the stator. Apparantly you can get lighter inner rotors than outer rotors. They allow your motor to spin up faster due to the lower inertial mass on the crank. They also reduce reliability and engine life.

does anyone have a pic of 12'' 14'' 150cc atomik reign

Hi mate, will put a pic up of my atomik reign 150cc with 14" front and 12" rear wheels on it,

keep in mind you cannot buy an atomik reign with these size wheels, they all come out with 17" front and 14" rear wheels,

the reason mine has the smaller wheels is because i decided to change them over when i found it was a massive pain to try and get the right size tyres for them, and the standard rims are heavy steel items, so i swapped them for smaller alloy wheels.

Also to give my comments on this bike and customer sevice, for the $800 odd i payed for this bike it is a great bike, could almost buy two pitpros for that price, with the extra cash u save u can do alot to it, ive changed the wheels over, replaced crappy fuel lines, swapped bolts over to high tensile items and now have a bike that gives me no problems.

I found the customer service great as they sent me a brand new yx engine in the mail after my first one cracked, all i sent them was photos of my cracked casing and they sent a whole engine replacement! no questions asked! they admited there was a fault in a batch of the yx engines but my new one has no dramas!

as promised, attached photo of atomik reign with 14" front and 12" rear wheels

Attachments

• minibike.jpg
    minibike.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 52
Ive got a 140cc bigfoot had it since Sept 08, so far its the best cheap chinesse bike ive had, still going strong and not one problem so far, not like the early bikes
So far ive had
06 125cc Atomik Avanger
07 125cc Ducartech (very cheap & nasty)
07 ProX 250cc
08 140cc Reign Bigfoot

that picture you posted speedy150 looks just like a DHZ 140... wat you guys think?
oh and im not saying it is one lol cause you have said it is an atomik

that picture you posted speedy150 looks just like a DHZ 140... wat you guys think?
oh and im not saying it is one lol cause you have said it is an atomik

probably does, all these bikes look the same when the stickers come off! probably come from the same factory too!

yer i think this is ok
i dont like the sticker kit
and the bash plate
and those were the only reasons i didnt go it
plus no one likes em

plus no one likes em

so your being a sheep and not being an idividual, great thats what we need, more sheep, if you want something go for it, it doesn't matter what other people think it's what you think, so DON'T be a sheep be an idividual

so bulldog if everyone tells you something is shit you wouldn't listen and just buy it so you can be an "individual"?

So everyone loves an atomik by the sounds of it? anyone Got a 09' 140 nitrous model? i just picked one up cos it seemed a good deal, goes alright for me and looks cool with the white plastics, will do a review when i break it :)

Sambo, i would be real interested in your review, the nitrous looks like a top looking model from atomik. personally better than the reign. so how has you bike been goin?

there is a nitrous 150 as well as the reign 150 so would they have the same speed?? ( newbie questions)

so your being a sheep and not being an idividual, great thats what we need, more sheep, if you want something go for it, it doesn't matter what other people think it's what you think, so DON'T be a sheep be an idividual

now, now, youll scare all the lil kiddies and...welll, the thought police will be after you soon:)

:eek: i like them:eek: but i like anything that goes.... who cares if its not worth 2000? it still pops wheelies:)

Latest posts

Back