atomik reign bigfoot 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
since when have atomiks had yx motors?!

well the front wheel is 3" bigger and the back 2" :p thats how much bigger! LOL

it's a fair bit bigger, the bigger rims will get you through the bush easier but reliability could be a problem with taking a cheapo bike out into the bush then something breaks and you gotta push it home

i have seen one in the flesh and they seem ok. id say they would be ok for bush as having larger wheels brings up your cruise speed.
as for size..roughly same size as a cr85
it does say what the seat height is in the auction...Seat Height 840mm

and i think those bikes go for around 800 usually.. someone i know got one delivered for 950..

and most of atomiks bikes are yx

i thought yx motors where pretty good? I thought atomiks were all pretty low end? enlighten me!

lol, everything around the motor is entry level gear....my mate has one with the yx150(daytona style) in it and he flogs the crap out of it in the bush..nothing majorly broken yet and surprisingly enough the rear shock is still good but the forks are fooked.
he did have to weld a tinny crack up in the frame near the cradle mount.

these bikes stock are terrible. mate has one. problems since day one. sproket bolts keep getting loose, bolt came out to far out hit the swingarm and the whole sprocket broke off the hub. needs a new back rim now. petrol tank got a whole in it from bad plastic being used. terrible tubes inside tyres. ugly design and bog so much. Do not buy.:mad:

sounds like poor maintenace and setup, your meant to locktight things like sprockets/calipers/mounts. bog is from bad carby tune and probably no valve clearance and dirty carby. But I agree they're rubbish bikes

sounds like poor maintenace and setup, your meant to locktight things like sprockets/calipers/mounts. bog is from bad carby tune and probably no valve clearance and dirty carby. But I agree they're rubbish bikes

yer every ride, something goes wrong. they're a pain.

Latest posts

Back