Atomik RS 125cc 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Model: RS

Make: Atomik

Year: 2007

Engine : Lifan
Fuel capacity : 3L
Transmission : Is supposed to be n1234,start in any gear [atomik gave me wrong motor i got 1n234]
Suspension System : Heavy duty USD front forks, CNC Nitrogen Charged Rear Shock with Adjustable Ride Height & Preload
Max speed : 100kmph
Engine starting : Kick start
Brakes : Wave style disc brakes
Frame : Twin Spar Full alloy CNC Frame
Seat Height : 750mm or 75cm
Rim sizes : 12" back 14" front

Who this bike is for: This bike is for anyone who loves taking off fast and having a fast top end!

Price: $700-850

This bike is a beauty i love how it handles, how it runs and how fast it goes. Compared to my last bike i was absolutely blown away with the shear power of this bike. Compared to some other Atomik bikes such as the MotoX, ProX..etc this blows them away! Well atleast it blows away the other 125cc bikes they have at atomik. With an awesome shock, good frame and an awesome motor you cant go wrong for the price! I absolutely love this bike and would recommend it to anyone

Photo:
11wo8.jpg

SHIT QUALITY PHOTO

nice bike, i am looking at the Atomik Nitrous :)
Wack a monster energy kit on, it wuld look so hot on that bike!!

The make is BSE not Atomik and the top speed is maybe 85kph.

Its the only BSE Atomik sells along with the Pitpro 140 just with a 138 engine.

Whats the engine size btw? They should include that in the specs when doing a review.

I would rather 1d3u anyway n1234 sucks when you go down a REALLY steep hill thinking you're in first and it's actually neutral. It hurts too.

n1234 dont suck... its just the sucker riding the bike who thinks it sucks due to his inablitity to adapt to new procedures/methods in riding a bike with a different gear pattern. theres no other reason..so dont bother:D

yeh, wats so different, if u r in neutral and u know how 2 ride a dirtbike, u will know about it! and who the hell rides down a steep hill in gear 1, full power in gear 4 is the way to go! lol

For a start, learn not to double post. Its so freekin annoying. 1n234 is probably alot more confusing to get to neutral until you get the hang of it.

yeh, not too hard, when the bike is started it is trickier cos u can't hear the gears click twice, once i put it into what i thought was neutral which was gear 2, let out the clutch with no hands on the handle bar 2 take mi helmet off, the bike went flying forward and i came off the back, lol.
why on earth did they send you the wrong engine???
did u complain?

They didnt send me the wrong engine, the bike came with the wrong engine. i dont really care

God damn there is a lot of bitchiness going around these forums right now. Should have all been deleted by now.

Yeah, you should be moderator, the moderators now seem to like spam...

Hey guys,
I would like to know how much these bikes generally go for. My mate is after a new bike and im just trying to get him the best bike under a certain price target. Its either the RS or he buys my bike. just trying to work out the better deal for him.

:) cheers guys

The RS goes for crazy prices.. About a week ago it went for 620 I think.. I got mine for 741.00 the max you would pay for one is about 800.

ok cheers, ill probly just sell him my bike in a couple of months becasue that would be the cheaper option for him and IMO my bike is better than a RS but thats becasue i have done so much to it...so he should be getting a good deal.

Lol, yeah and there is still a chance he might fuck it up on run in.. so its prob better you sell him a run in 100% working bike :D!

Yeah for sure, heaps less hassle not having to run it in! and if anything goes wrong with it i can help him out coz i kno that bike top to bottom!

Atomik RS are shocking bikes, Frame seems to be half decent though, but i'd still rather take it up the ass than buy one.

what do you rekon wood be better a atomik nitrous 138cc or a pitpro 140cc ? cos i might buy a new bike soon when i have the money which will be a while lol

Latest posts

Back