Atomik RS the Long awaited Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slide

Reaction score
G'day i have here in my lil review the Atomik RS.

I belive two reviews have been made but unlike them this one will remain updated on mods i put on it and its performance.

Ok well start it off on a lil Description..

Atomik rs is a tight little set up. Awsome alloy Twin spar frame. 125cc lifan engine. 12/12 wheels. Stock shocks and Front forks. (they will last mabey 2 months tops id say even if it just sits there collecting dust..) bike is none the less Firm Great to sit on. but as the seat does not have any centre support it lacks that of a Long lasting seat.
Handle bars i wouldnt trust as far as i could throw them.. they are cheap chinese Crap. (Excuse my language)

Other then that ill update as i got just got it today :cool:

Ok taken it for a ride. Exellent!! great stuff only thing you will need to check is the Over flow as it will melt.. sadly i missed it and yeh. but still ok.. but just keep a eye on it. also the fuel line filter will need to be zip tied to the frame or it well bounce around like a cows nuts and come off. Um seat does sink a little in Centre but is quite comftable for us man :p
Um oh and Easy as hell to get into Wheelie :)

I will continue to keep you all updated on the bikes progress.

Heres some pics for your eyes to feast on.

S5001772.jpg

S5001784.jpg

Last edited:
you should see the new workshop floor looks nice now.

yeh i will get stickers off thanks reece for you cunning quick reply to a bike i just got today and had no time for sticker removing .. haha and Coolmodee is what you just said some sort of Riddle cuase.. im stumped.

Slide what shocker you gonna get? Ive busted the fastace what came stock on the reign. Im thinking DNM MST-BAG?

Coolmodee is what you just said some sort of Riddle cuase.. im stumped.
Im just as stumped as you are on that one? Was this an insult or a compliment?

Slide what shocker you gonna get? Ive busted the fastace what came stock on the reign. Im thinking DNM MST-BAG?

Im just as stumped as you are on that one? Was this an insult or a compliment?

Yeh i was tossing up what im going to get. i will get fastace front forks for sure. but shocks.. hmm Dnm a motard based shock and im gonna be a dirt pig so ill have to either get fastace shocks But ill see when i get my money back... damn mother took all of it to buy puppy knwoing her i wont get paid back in a month... Damit. but ill make do with my job :)

Feel free to ask questions if you need them.

oh reece u Fiber thats what you said get your facts together if you cant even keep your own Advise. jeez last time i trust your word...

Still trying to decide!

Ive started a thread so hopefully someone will help lol

can't find shit all about how the DNM MST-BAG performes though

I thump mate i have told you an imagenational amount of times. that i got it from ebay. and it arrived here today.

:) get me now :p

Anyways tomorrow will be my first ride ill Update the review then. night.

Well its good to see that the Atomik service hasnt changed. Its still just as shit as there bikes HA HA HA. . . Just teasin but seriously mate good luck with it

Well after i finish putting the 5 grand into it ... it wont be so much Atomik.. it will be pure Custom power :)

lol i told u it was a tard based shock>?
lol u dickhead i said it was a good shock for tard

ok reece whatever you goldfish.. anyways i updated the Description took it for a ride awsome stuff.

ok reece whatever you goldfish.. anyways i updated the Description took it for a ride awsome stuff.

goldfish...
dont be a fuckwit jesse u keep saying shit like tht and ull be hosting the fucking ride day by yaself

Latest posts

Back