Auto electrical problem. Not minibike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SquidSquad

Reaction score
Hey guys, i know this is a minibike forum and i do ride minis too... But have a question someone may be able to share some knowlege on any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2002 Tm125enduro. Bike runs perfect starts first kick but an absolute dream to ride. Except the lights and blinkers only work when the bike is being accelerated...
A couple people have told me because the bike doesnt have a battery and gets power straight from the stator to a regulator and its normal the wattage isnt there when bikes not accelerating but if im just idling at a set of traffic lights i cant use my indicators.

Does anyone know if i changing the relay to a LED relay and getting a smaller wattage led blinkers and lights if it would make a difference?? Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated as ive just got the bike. Got my licence. And absolutely itching to ride lol!

Tried many other TM forums but they all are in italian or french so a friend told my to try here

Hello,

I do not know this TM bike, but I think it is a good idea using led turn indicators with led turn relay.
Because the low electric consumption, I think it will work for your low rpm problem.

Latest posts

Back