Awesome private track i got to ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost666

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
Check out this track i got a chance to ride through a friend, Was a wicked day, This is only half of it, Track is roughly 800m long

Holy crap that is INSANE!!!

Man that would be fun. Good to see you still kicking around Roost. :)

Yeah if only i had of taken my gopro, Im a bush goon so took me a few laps to clear every thing haha.

How ya been mate?

Yeah if only i had of taken my gopro, Im a bush goon so took me a few laps to clear every thing haha.

How ya been mate?

Would have taken you stuff all to get through all that mate. I'm seriously drooling my ass off every time I look at those pics. Hope you get to ride the crap out of it more than once. I would never want to leave. lol

Been going well mate. Busy with work and stuff. How's life in Tassie going? You still racing?

When you coming over to vic one weekend for a VCM round? Got a spare race bike with your name on it brother.

Would have taken you stuff all to get through all that mate. I'm seriously drooling my ass off every time I look at those pics. Hope you get to ride the crap out of it more than once. I would never want to leave. lol

Been going well mate. Busy with work and stuff. How's life in Tassie going? You still racing?

When you coming over to vic one weekend for a VCM round? Got a spare race bike with your name on it brother.

Yeah have planed a few more trips up there, has some awesome bush riding as well!!!, Good to hear mate.

Well im coming to melbs for the 2014 THOR gear launch as now i work for a bike shop and am getting free accommodation and flights, so i am gonna stay for a few more days over there and check out some tracks and stuff so ill be in contact when the date gets closer :)

You been riding/racing much?

Racing is going well, But have only been doing the odd event, Got a 2nd overall at an enduro X, Then got 3 holeshots and 3 wins at the last grass track for 1st overall, the enduro X was an awesome sand track!

Check out this sandy goodness,

904596_10200147495507781_833913860_o_zpsebe1f3ae.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
you working at Spreyton M/C now?

call me & order parts some time haha

haha yeah mate sure am, and yeah we order a bit of stuff off you guys, Old Norm hooked me up with a beanie and shirt an stuff;) lol SEND MORE PENS next order

Sweet track. Would love a few laps of this.

found a gopro video of this track, fast young fella from tassie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BecAdppYHKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Old mate got some got some skills :) , view of track from gopro is cool :thumbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back