[B]HELP ! with CRF150R[/B]

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CRF150R Nenad

Reaction score
Can someone please help me my back wheel is locked up and it wont move, but i checked my back brakes and there not locking up the wheel, and i dnt no wat is some please help!

well.. if you have just recently taken the wheel on and put it back on, it might be the spacers.. you know the two spaces ?? you have a smaller one and a longer one.. you might have them around the wrong way.. just switch them back to the other way and you should be fine.. but thats just what happend to me.. have you recently changed the wheell????

cheers dhz 140cc.

yeah i changed the tyre and i was putting the wheel back on wat spaces are u talking about

thats exatly what i said wogtaz.. haha we think alike. ok well when you take your wheel of you will find 2 cylenders.. theyre aproxamently 4 or 5 cms long.. always one is longer then the other.. and if you dont put them back how you found them the wheel notch will catch on to the chain gaurd.. leaving it locked up. thats the reason why its locking up because you recently changed the wheel and put the spacers back, back to front.

well i think you really need to consider why the hell you have a crf 150 if you dont even know what wheel spacers are..!! not worthy of the bike if you ask me...

spacers.jpg

Last edited:
there is only a small difference between the size of them.. but it makes a big difference.. soswap them around.

Latest posts

Back