Back from the Dead

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty243

Reaction score
Well... not quite, but im back on here from 2007. I first signed up when i brought my brothers 125cc pitbike when i was 14 it was quite dodgey (also didnt maintain it all lol) the chain snaped and totaled the magneto. never had the money to repair it.
Now 5 years later i just brought this bike off ebay for $1250 including postage.
Not really sure of the brand the seller didnt say. I think its a xmotos xb-30.
250cc 5 speed, 17" front 14" rear, electric start :action-smiley-035:

Took it for a ride this morning out at Johnson road used to be a popular spot i didnt see any one :l anyway still running it in so i didnt take it to hard definintely huals ass though :clap:
What you guys think ?

welcome back qwerty. good to see you involved again. Johnson road has been pretty much written off as a riding spot these days due to the development out there as well as the police constantly being out there to stop people riding there. If you are looking for somewhere to ride, there is plenty of info on here to help you out. The new moto park out Beaudesert way looks like it will be pretty good on a mini, and the Fort Lytton track down Wynnum way is a really good track and supports the mini bike scene and its riders.

cheers mate i really have to touch up on my riding before i head out to any tracks though lol until then ill stick to near johnson road theres still a few trails up there and i can ride beside some train tracks to get there so hopefully police shouldnt be a problem. im assuming they dont actively patrol on dirtbikes there surely they've got better things to do.

Yeah, you would think so, but there were cops out there on DRZ 400's all the time when a lot of people were riding there. You might not have too much of a problem now that not many people ride there anymore, but it would still suck if you got caught. Plus, no better place to work on your riding skills, than at the track. Hopefully see you down at the track very soon. Try and restrict riding in illegal areas if you can, as it gives mini bike riders, and dirt bike riders in general a bad name, and it is hard enough to keep current riding areas open as it is.

if you wanna go somewhere near there go to paradise road... cops never seem to bother anyone near that dust bowl... its 2 seconds around the corner from that place where they fenced off on johnsons road... just keep heading down towards brown stains and turn left at the very next set of light before you go into forestdale... then take your second left and follow it down it will be a cultersack with the big ass paddock on your right....

yeah well hopefully i can get away with it for now i dont wanna give dirtbikers a bad name or anything but i really dont have that many options atm.
i think i might head south along the railway instead of north and see if i can find some less populated areas. i just wanna ride :thumbup:

I do have a friend who rides, he lives at spring mountain so ill prob organise a ride up the mountain with him sometime.
I hiked up there a while back theres some decent tracks. should be sweet.

just go out to wyralong... i think thats how its spelt... 40 bucks a day.. plenty of space to ride enduro tracks and all that.. check out carlts build thread and it has some videos of it...

Latest posts

Back