Bad Shops.. The 3 Amigo's / Kamikazee Disposals!! I'm sick of it... lol

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to add this: Jeff's bikes and bits here in Mackay is sellin pitpro 125rr's for 1300 and keeps the spare kit that comes with the bike so he can sell off the parts or use them in his workshop. Also He says if you buy the bike in the crate there is no warranty from pitpro cause you have to pay him 300 or 350 bucks I cant remember exactly to put it together. I got mine in a crate from ebay and registered on the pitpro site with no hassles what so ever, got a warranty ref number too.

you have to pay him 300 or 350 bucks I cant remember exactly to put it together.

$300 for 20 minutes work putting on wheels, bars and a few other bits and pieces :eek: He wont be in business for too long if he is ripping people off like that.

I've written a page in the hood for the next issue about dodgy dealers and though it's a bit inflamatory it's just been ok'd by the boss .... he he he

You 'll have to wait for the mag but it's done :cool:

Meanwhile check this one I shot of Dusty at KOTC

Dustydoublegrabcopy.jpg

THAT'S EXTENSION :D

http://www.mta-sa.asn.au/docs/page/105/article said:
I bought this as a non working product. It is faulty and incomplete. I will perform or pay for all labour, skills, diagnostics and items necessary to use this product.

Wow if i seen that on a recipt i dont think id ever step foot in there again

Wow if i seen that on a recipt i dont think id ever step foot in there again

damit...i wanted to quote the quote that you quoted...just dont bill me, ok? sheesh...thats just WTF:eek:

bad shops...um... i was going to say my local yamaha dealer, but i noticed he had a china bike being worked on...and while hes rude.... meh. so no naming names.

badmouth MOTOREVO, QLD. bad service, bad product, bad everything... im not even gunna bother trying to chase parts from there... already have... a part that was missing... still missing...and while he did have a warranty... it seems a little bit like that 3 amigoes one as well....just more carefully worded...

but i always return to dhz min moto:)
though hes about all ive found around here in sydney... but im not looking to hard. why should i? even rung me back when he missed my call:) dont get that too often. and only half an hour away...

Last edited:
I would like to give a props to Bills motorcycles SA, although they didn't sell me my Yamaha 250 they still sold and helped me to get the right parts for it. And they not only price matched another store (had a 5% discount voucher) but beat them (10% off).

Watch out for a store called Kamikaze something. Its the new "three amigos".

Ahh found it.
Remote Control Cars, Helicopters, Boats, Air Planes, Parts & Accessories, Bicycles, Quads & Buggies, Off Road Bikes, Camping Gear, Cool Stuff | Kamikazee Disposals

Hey, just a thought, what might be more helpful is if someone makes a sticky thread where people post the name and location of shops that are good, and proper customer comes first type bike shops instead of lying to get a good bargain type shops like 3 AMIGOS eh?

This is a good thread and should keep it up to warn people but should also have a good bike shop one up aswell so people know who they CAN trust... instead of just who they can't?

just a thought. :)

its cessnock what do you expect? singletons not a bad bike shop the mech is really nice.

yeh have had dealings with singleton motorcycles and yep they are good,had my vfr serviced there and got them to fit staintunes as well(even fixed them for free when they didnt line up just right lol,im very picky lol).

fx racing they don't ever have the parts for my bike they said their is no gear box in the contery and said we have a 125 motor with gear box and said it will take 6 MONTHS to get gearbox in so we got the motor it donsn't work right [pops loses power misses gear every lap] and never fix the bike in time when i need it and when we looking to buy a bike i wanted the motovert 140 expert ot motovert pro but they were trying to get my dad to buy a mini [im whay to big for it and its a 90cc or the 125] which is a very good bike but not as good as it was last year and when we bought the 125 they said we don't have the toe rack[ the thing that holds the bike no wheels] and i conn't ride the bike for 4 weeks:mad::mad:but now i going to city motorbikes:D

ok this place is called BIKES 4 u in cessnock.
hes only been open a couple week and is absolutely shocking.
young kid across the road put a deposit on a blitz 250 2 weeks later he still has not ordered it and i seen they are out of stock on atomiks website.
so ol mate has talked him into a kuda pro which is cheaper from atomik but still charging the same.
also when i went with the kid to put the deposit on the blitz he gave the ol "its the same power as yamaha does"i cringed and told the kid to get his deposit back but being young and wanting a bike hes not listening.
i just bought an atomik from ebay and it got here quicker and was heaps cheaper than buying through anyone.
so bikes 4 u in cessnock,very dodgy all round.oh and they wont deliver in crate...just another way to make money cause they need to make it"safe"

Last edited:
theres a place in behind hungry jacks at maitland..indian sort of fella really shitty and overcharged us heaps $65 for a footpeg and front brake leaver... he also gives you weird looks if you touch the bike and worse ones when you sit on them, he won't let you twist the throtel??? he chucked a skitz at us??? funny though but dodge seller.

ok this place is called BIKES 4 u in cessnock.
hes only been open a couple week and is absolutely shocking.
young kid across the road put a deposit on a blitz 250 2 weeks later he still has not ordered it and i seen they are out of stock on atomiks website.
so ol mate has talked him into a kuda pro which is cheaper from atomik but still charging the same.
also when i went with the kid to put the deposit on the blitz he gave the ol "its the same power as yamaha does"i cringed and told the kid to get his deposit back but being young and wanting a bike hes not listening.
i just bought an atomik from ebay and it got here quicker and was heaps cheaper than buying through anyone.
so bikes 4 u in cessnock,very dodgy all round.oh and they wont deliver in crate...just another way to make money cause they need to make it"safe"

hahaha any bike shop with the name "bikes 4 u" you should just steer clear of, how dodgy does that sound hahaha.

the 3 Amigo's suck my friend brought a 150cc buggy and a 50cc pit bike
when we went up to his farm to tri them out on the first day the bike motor stopted working then we fixed it
on the second day the fram snapted and the buggy motor blue its self up up

Just thought id post my experiences with KDF sport on Ebay..
Firstly, i ordered a brand new shock for my Orion 250...Cost me 200 bucks...I thought it would be at leist half-decent for 200 bucks!...Anyways, I installed the new shock, All was good, Rode around the backyard for 5 mins, and it was sweet, Came out the next morning, The shock was busted, Oil slowly leaking out everywhere...POS!!
So i contact KDF Sport Via Ebay, And they pretty much told me it wasnt theyre problem, and if i had a problem to contact the factory it came from...
Well, I know know never to deal with them again hey.

Just got screwed by E-bay also my missus brought some graphics of Power_fit Performance (dads day pressie) and they closed up shop (Or banded) either way I got screwed.... Not to mention that KAOS 50's has done me for $122 even though they said they would refund me in full!!! They were great about everything until it was time to do the refund!!! Not happy!!!! No graphics and $200 down the drain!!!

X2 Screwed!!

Latest posts

Back