BanTam bike need help.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franky

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have just recived a bike which is called a bantam, its a 70cc ( I THINK ) 2 stroke, it looks like a z50 accept all the lights n speedo have been ripped off but its obvious it was on it, has the place for the number plate.. anyway, It will not select any gears, its stuck in first and if you bang the absolute shit out of it, it'l go to netruel, whats wrong with it? Thanks

Is it semi auto or manual? Does the engine run? Is the gearbox and engine oil separate? Maybe no gearbox oil?

Sorry, Its Manual, And no its all one, Theres no dipstick just a bolt

thats some old school sh*t man, but unfortunatly i cant help you with your problem, sorry. :S

Thats an old school bike you have there ,you may find it to be more of a euoropean mini bike being a 2 stroke they are famous for small fast bikes ,Depending on its age you may find it to be a 4sp all up box ,Is the clutch cable on the left and you have to remove the cover to acces the clutch .Have a look at the carby and see what brand it is and it may help on were it came from .The gear box sounds like the shifter shaft is bent its not hard if you know how to do a gear box .cheers geoff

shame you could of ebayed it and got aound $400 for it and spent it in ya bike .minibike collectors pay a bit for these old bikes

what happened to this!?? what makes you think its a bantam!?? BSA(british Small Arms) made a bantam but it looks nothing like that.. also during Vietnam/korean war, mini bikes also called DAX's or Bombadiers i think, were dropped from helis as a means of transport in remote areas.
dont burn it if you still have it, you will regret it, do the right thing and stick it on fleebay someone will pick it up.

Destroying things that are old is destroying the past, without items such as this, we wouldnt be where we are today.

we dont need no water let the mother fucker burn...burn mother fucker burn

Latest posts

Back