bash plate question

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xLOCOx

Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
does anyone have the dimensions for the barrel mount for the bash plates, as i know that yx160's are 100mm from each side of the mounts... i need the dimensions for the zongers and other engines
thanks Loco
also the distance from the bash plate to the fins on the barrel..? if that makes sense....

Last edited:
The space between the mounting holes on my z160ho is 125mm
As for the distance between the bash plates and barrel fins I cant tell you coz I haven't fitted my bash plate yet since getting my new engine.

Im using a pitsterpro bashplate that needs very minor modifying to fit so hopefully someone else can give u an even better response for zongshen 160.
My mates dpro140 with a zongshen is here, his sits about 65mm from the lowest fins and is 100mm accross the bolt holes. Hope this helps also

a Lifan 125 and Lifan 150 bash plate has the arms at the front spaced at 100mm apart
the left hand front arm bolt hole centre is 78mm above the top of the plate, and the inside edge of the mount arm sits 30mm in from the outer edge of the base plate
the right hand front arm is 88mm above the top of the plate, and the arms' inside edge sits 10mm in from the outside edge of the base plate
the rear holes' spacing is 88mm across centre to centre,
and the spacers that move the base plate away from the bottom rear of the engine are 22mm tall
the drain hole is 35mm in diameter,
and the centre of the drain hole sits 25mm in from the outer edge of the base plate
the centre of the drain hole is 78mm towards the front from the back of the base plate

all_engine_skid_plate_armor_dirt-bike_pit-bike_50cc-125cc.jpg

Last edited:
cheers my67xr! i had most of those dimensions... thanks for reassurance! but the front L/R are different heights, is this the case for all engines? or just the lifans?

i dont have any other bash plates here to check against sorry
hang on i have a KLX110 bash plate, probably different again

i don't have a bash plate for it.
i will be making one at some stage
i do know it is 125mm wide inbetween the front mounts though

Latest posts

Back