bash plate

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1_rider

Reaction score
i was wondering what people's opinions on bash plates/skid plates are and whether it is worth getting one considering they cost a fair bit.

i'm goin to b goin over loose stones nd stuff occaisionally, but other than that, not too rough, about halfway between rough and easy

no mater what terain ur going on its best to have one, it stops stones puting holes and dings in ur exaust

ok, i saw one on ebay for $40 plus $20 shipping, do u reckon that's a rip off? it looks like it will most likely fit on my bike's motor

$40 saves u punching a hole through your case thats if your worried about it i have heard a few big rocks hit the motor on our bikes even the missus has heard it aswell so it doesnt matter wether u ride like a sissy or flat out

Lilscottie said:
Yeah Mate, Go for it, Your rich thou Aint ya :twisted:

sorry, i forgot :lol:

i still like to get a fair price for stuff just so that i know i haven't been ripped off

gazza2003au said:
it will only stop rocks hitting the motor if u do bush riding it might not hold up to well in ruts :lol:

that's a bummer about the ruts then :lol:

my thumpstar can get through them with the 12" on rear :wink:
10" would struggle.

in the bush its cause from alot of people using the same lines also 4wd's make alot of ruts on sloppy days after there has been alot of rain and the water needs to run somewhere as the water runs down hills it follows the same path washing away the soil leaving ruts once its started they only get bigger and deeper here in sydney "menai" there are some ruts from rain and 4wd's that can swollow your mini bike

my mate got flicked off his yz 450 like a fly because of 4WD ruts, Snapped his supposedly unsnapable handel bars :?

Latest posts

Back