bash plate

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ended up buyin that one off ebay, but it hasn't arrived yet :(

i was looking up shocks for the rear swing arm as the current shock is just a spring :lol:

the cheapest one that i found was $180 :shock:

thats your thumpstar though not everyone's is the same as yourz, so does the 12'' realy make a difference :?:

the shocks should fit all mini dirt bikes, whether chinese or thumpstar, i was just saying that i cant seem to find a decently priced rear shock that is more than just a spring.

crazzy #1 said:
so does the 12'' realy make a difference :?:

r u talkin about the shock size? if so i wouldn't know, mine's not a genuine thumpstar, it's just a chinese dirt bike. i'm impressed with the quality though considering the price i paid.

btw i just put on the first of my dirt bike mods yesterday: a unifilter 8)

no 12" tyer, there are ruts out hear that would swollow a normal bike people continuously drive trough the creek in ths same holes and when it fills u qould have to swim through it. its a good place but i do not think there is any entrences they have bloked it of using mounds of dirt

thankfuly my friend lives infront of the bush and has a direct route to the bush

sorry about my spelling

um its in kemps creek its just about 2-3 thousand acres of council land behind and besides the tip here in kemps creek it goes to cecil hills you can see it the m7 passes through it, it is petty big my be even 5 thousand acres and its all fire trails and tracks that people have made its a pretty good place to ride and now there would be less chance of getting court in there becausee the cops are unable to get into the place so yea.

its a great destination for my mates 3 twister gokarts/ allterian vehicals oh and 4 wheel drives quads and 2 wheelers

sweet as do u have more details? thats only 5min drive for me are u talking about cow shit mountain with the big telstra tower at the top of the hill and jumps down the bottom? if so we used to ride there about 8 years ago some farmer chassed us around the paddock than drove over my cousins KX80 in hes 4wd than chassed us around with one of those bail forks it was fuckin hilarious riding around in circles with this old man chassing us LOL the new motor way goes right through this paddock this area is located at the end of wallgrove rd and elizabeth dr

if u know the street u enter from let me know i will go sus it out strait away :lol: im always driving min 45mins each way too local tracks bonnyrigg-minto,campbelltown,menai,cental coast etc...

Latest posts

Back