• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Battery and box.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
WANTED: 12v battery (preferably with the box)

CONDITION: new or in good working order

PREFERED PRICE RANGE: I'm a bit struck for cash, I can trade parts like:plastics, sticker kits, tubes, rims, air filters, fakunis, alloy bars, clutch and brake levers, rear brake levers and a lot more just ask. But if you will only take cash how much?

EXTRA INFORMATION: it's for a non electric start motor, I need it because I'm going to be getting a head light kit and a few more electricals.

Last edited:
Come on guys someone has to have one, even if you have just a battery or a box...

i have a box from a gen thumpy 90cc i just cut it off where the welds were so wouldnt be hard to weld back on

unfortunately no battery but i have a wireing harness and starter motor and bunch of other stuff for e start

Sorry bulldog I'll do the layount when i can, it takes like an hour on my phone. But I will do it asap.
Should be done tomorrow. And I haven't gone to a shop I'm out of cash at the moment. I'm trying to mabey do a swap...

Pitbikekid, that would be great I only need the box, it's a non electric start engine...
I'm bit struck for cash at the moment, is their something I could swap you for?

It's not 100% yet thought if I can get a battery with a box that would be better but if no one has one I'll take it off your hands....

non electric start engine... why you need the battery and box for?

and i think bulldog means that you have posted this in the wrong section

use the layout then ask for it to be moved to wanted section..

Alright Sean I'll do it now. And because i'm getting a headlight kit, and a few other electricals that need current I know that I can just run straight from my stator, but I would also like it if I could run my sh|t, with the engine off...

Alright Sean I'll do it now. And because i'm getting a headlight kit, and a few other electricals that need current I know that I can just run straight from my stator, but I would also like it if I could run my sh|t, with the engine off...

what other electrical things are you putting on?

toaster and coffee machine? lol

What's wrong with tv and coffee machine? Lol.

Well my dhz frame doesn't have a spot for the key, so I'm welding on a little plate For the key, and also putting a power plug (about the size of an RCA connector haven't decided what type of plug yet) for when we go out camping so I'll hve 12v that I'll have an adapter to a ciggarette lighter plug for pumping tyres, and any other 12vsh|t. Just thought it would be handy. And I know that will chew up the battery but I don't have elect start so it doesn't matter.

I wonder how long it would power my 12v mini fridge :-/ aha. Could be handy keep the beers nice and cold at night. After a good days riding.

Lol! I wouldn't ride with it, and it's not for the fridge it's just handy for pumping tyres and sh|t. And I'm old enough lol

Latest posts

Back