Beach drags

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
A quick vid of beach drags on piddys, check my youtoob channel below my post here and check out the other vids from that day and even maybe subscribe for instant notification of some sik vids. lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vHRAO_hlucM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Hr9WkqUkbNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Then they say they won lol, shes got some topend due to the s35 cam, but even down low is where they will pull a little, a better carb would help but also a rebuild dude, we will see how they like the 4valve daytona when i finalise the purchase from nick. thanks for looking corey.

hey i must of only grabbed half your footage.
im missing all of this and more, i must of been rushing :(

ill get it off you so i can make this proper vid instead of the one to *keep people at bay lol*

No worries, there was 43 separate vids mate, if I remember I'll drop the cam off tomorrow morning if ya gonna be home, when I saw your vid I thought I hadn't uploaded it all, then went back thru and found stuff I had missed from being so keen to watch them lol.

Swet as, man Mick your bike has a roaring topend!!!
haha, cheers mate, i reckon it has something to do with a big heart also lol, yeah she starts to pull the others when they start to run out of legs. Bring on the 150 4 Valver.

Beaches look like killa fun what a pitty we don't have any beaches around the sunny coast to ride on sweet vids

Once you put that 150f in mate you'll be first off the mark and kill it all the way to the finish

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Sik nick, Then these lads will be eating sand lol, gonna finalise all that this week to mate, so you will be hearing from me again lol. 150f FTW. woooooohooooooo

It really moves mate and the thing revs and revs strong all the way to the limiter its ridiculous for a little 150... When ever your ready mate i can send it straight away I'm gonna chuck that new dpro 160 alloy muffler in the box for ya for nothing maybe you can put it to good use

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Damn champion nick, I'll def find something to use it on bro. Even the sound a 4 valve makes is music to the ears, well mine and yours anyway.;)

Then they say they won lol, shes got some topend due to the s35 cam, but even down low is where they will pull a little, a better carb would help but also a rebuild dude, we will see how they like the 4valve daytona when i finalise the purchase from nick. thanks for looking corey.

Great videos mate just showed Tristan he thought it was awesome Mick. I know what your saying about a big cam but its great for beach racing LOL but not so great for for tighter smaller track racing. It will be interesting to see what you think about the daytona a few down here have the 150 and 190cc ones they do sound great and like nick said they have great power through the whole rev range.

Great videos mate just showed Tristan he thought it was awesome Mick. I know what your saying about a big cam but its great for beach racing LOL but not so great for for tighter smaller track racing. It will be interesting to see what you think about the daytona a few down here have the 150 and 190cc ones they do sound great and like nick said they have great power through the whole rev range.

haha, thats great mate, if ya subscribe then you will be notified when i upload more, tell him i have 3 vids done for him and will do a couple more than send them, thanks rod.....Cheers Mick.

Latest posts

Back