Beading a tyre with ether

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
The jeep tyre came off the bead and being tubeless i was unable to get it to bead, i have seen this trick a bit on youtube and thought it was time to try it, so here goes, This is potentially dangerous depending on the amounts of fluid you use, i dont recommend trying this and is a emergency only remedy.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rhtFRw0nEsA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

worked perfect mate and i like to see you wearing your safety boots there Mick ha ha :coolthumb:

haha, spot on mate, chinese safety boots, chinese goggles, chinese gloves and all that to seat some china rubber. Who doesn't like fire in moderation. Cheers for viewing lad, check my link below for some sik action vids haha. OOPS soz for spamming.:hidesbehindsofa:

****in china lover :p Nice work mate, that makes 2 awesome vids in 1 week, first the jump and now this :) I would have give you rep for both but apparently i have to "spread it round" b4 i give it back to you again.... Stop doing so much cool stuff so other people can impress me too LOL

Me feels so spesh right now, im honoured. So you and harry cant give me more rep cause you gotta share, well start handing it out and dont forget me on the way back lol. Me famous in chinas. Thanks for looking, ....Uncle mick

Least someone put up some decent vids mate not like me with my 15 corrupt go pro vids from pacific park .... tried everything to fix em but no deal there all effed up big time

Love the arse over head video mate i laughed pritty hard at the one :LolLolLolLol:

Least someone put up some decent vids mate not like me with my 15 corrupt go pro vids from pacific park .... tried everything to fix em but no deal there all effed up big time

HIJACK...
One last thing to try is to do a firmware update on the gopro, then put the sd card back in, if you havn't wiped it already, it will sometimes pick up that the files are corrupted and fix them for you....
NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULAR PROGRAM :)

Last edited:
Love the arse over head video mate i laughed pritty hard at the one :LolLolLolLol:
haha, thanks nick. The arse over head vid was of course an accident lol. And i meant to say cut but came across as a swearing word, hehe NOT.....Thanks for looking dude.

HIJACK...
One last thing to try is to do a firmware update on the gopro, then put the sd card back in, if you havn't wiped it already, it will sometimes pick up that the files are corrupted and fix them for you....
NO BACK TO YOUR REGULAR PROGRAM :)

Apology accepted, to hijack = terrorism MR style.

I'm highly impressed I must say. As Nick said, first thing i noticed was your VC safety boots, hahaha, classic stuff. Then with the camera angle, I didn;t realise it was a mini jeep, I thought it was a full sized car, so I was "wtf" when you picked it up, LOL.

Awesome stuff Mick

Haha, thanks Phil, unbelievable strength lol. I like fire and explosive goodies. Check my link at the bottom of my posts for some vids of the Jeep in action... Thanks for watching Phil.

hahaha nice tumble!! What the hell are those things? awesome. What engine/gearbox have they got?

There just a 110cc semi auto running a 530 pitch chain, foot brake and throttle, hand operated choke, indicators, headlights and brake lights. Disc brakes front and rear, I started a thread "110 mini Willy Jeep" check it out, it maybe easier to google 110 mini Willy Jeep miniriders and the link will come right up Phil.

Yep, I can see the thread. Thanks for the giggles Mick, that stunt roll killed me, hahah

P.S. You got too many cool toys young fella

Ain't no time for me to grow up mate. That tumble on the rocks bloody hurt mate but I sucked it up for the vid haha

Latest posts

Back