beerwuh pineforest Fun ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slide

Reaction score
beerwah pineforest Fun ride (Queensland)

This is not a sponserd Ride or is it official.

This is for all who can make it to beerwah pine forest (Queensland).

The last ride was a bit of a failure but it was still fun and people did show up.
It's all about us just going out and having fun meeting new people and making Friend's.

Last time we did this it wasnt planned out very well as it was so short term so i have planned it out now a few month's ahead Around April time.

This will Give people a chance to clear the schedule's, as last time we had a Big amount of people wanting to come but couldnt as work/Family.

The location of the ride is still being planned out (we might go to the same location as last time, i will post the address and pic's later on)

I will post more information as it come's. We are still planning it and it isnt Garanteed that this Event will happen.

But please all thought's intrested post here and let me no.

As this time it will be bigger and better.

The more people the more FUN!

Please Pm if you have Question's or post them here.

~Also~
Those who did come to the last ride Around september last year please feel free to tell everyone how much fun it was riding out at beerwah pine forest.

Ok yes the info is in and the day and time XD

Ok first off the map location is behind a cemetery (Spooky) Here is some pic's
rideday.jpg

Now the date is the 27th of april witch is a sunday.
Now the hour's will be 9.30am-3pm

Breakfast will be served to those who get there at 9am-9.30am lunch will be served at 11:30am.

Also all those wish to come please let me know by posting on this thread so i can know who is coming and how much food is needed.

You ride at your own risk.

Thank you

Last edited:
post up the details as they get sorted we may be interested depending on when etc etc

saber

Yehp im planning it around april so ill have my new bike by then.

But well see how it goes.
Also same as last time food and drinks will be served, You can contribute to it and bring somthing too that would be Great.
Im bringing a few table's so please bring your own chair's.
Id say the fun ride will be 5 hour's long at the max last time we were around for 6-7 hour's and it was a blast (but we had 2-3 hour's repairing our bike's XD)

Ducer, pittin, custom, were all there last time.

Last edited:
Sounds like fun. I will have my bike by then and definatly be coming.. ill bring a few mates as well. I'm not a great rider and can't jump yet so it should be good practice for me.

Cheer's mate.
And this ride is just about getting out there meeting new people making friend's and going for a long cruise through the pine forest, Although there are mud trail's and tough sand bit's for those who like Sinking XD

Food and Drinks that i will be Bringing are Coke, Lemonade, Cordeal. hot dogs, Salade, chicken and steak. and ill bring a camp oven.

yeah im definentaly in
me and slide have sorted a location
if u have any questions about the location pm me as i am the 1 who chose this place and will be able to answer ur questions in full
cheers
REECE

Ok yes the info is in and the day and time XD

Ok first off the map location is behind a cemetery (Spooky) Here is some pic's
rideday.jpg

Now the date is the 13th witch is a sunday.
Now the hour's will be 9.30am-3pm

Breakfast will be served to those who get there at 9am-9.30am lunch will be served at 11:30am.

Also all those wish to come please let me know by posting on this thread so i can know who is coming and how much food is needed.

Thank you :cool:

sound like there is going to be some fun to be had. ill c if i can come and i might bring a few mates with me.

hey also consider old caloundra rd. there is a section in there that would be great. there are a few tracks and you can change em around and there is a few trails and yer......... its a pretty good place. consider it.

Last edited:
Might be there, depending on other comitments and bike. Wont be bringing the Z50 as its getting reworked for road but i will be getting the proX mobile once its finished

AH! custom long time no see. yeh ok ill miss that z50 ..

But it would be Great if you could come.

hi ,, sounds like a lot of fun ,,, were and when ? i would like to come ,are familys welcome ?
MY RIDE
DHZ 140cc out law
14/12 kenda carlbad tyres
racing CDI
JOKER 1/4 throttle

your more then welcome to come and bring the family too.

The info on were and when is on page 1.

dude u have to re write it is beerwah and tell people it is in queensland

Also bring as many Friends and family as you can we want this to be a Fun day XD

im also gonna film it.

Latest posts

Back