beerwuh pineforest Fun ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate Do not Hijack threads get lost this is Fun ride not a Sale area ok mate .. in other words piss off

God damn i wish i had a spare bike. :) but yes DDR shock is rooted thanks to us Ripping it out un proffesionly *cough* but yes anyone who can lend him a bike for the fun ride would be much appreciated. and i guess ill tip in a bottle of whateva you drink.

Cheers. also BRING food. we will have suasage sizzle.. but Salad we just cannot afford on the budget. and soda is going to be limited to a few bottles.

Its this sunday people get ya kenda Gripping tyres on and some fuel in its guts and lets ride :)

Cant wait to meet you new blokes who are coming.

maybe i can ride my pitbike up there?

it'll just take me a day or two of riding.

then once i get there ill sleep in the gutter like a hobo till sunday.Then i just ride back down to sydney once its done.

Watcha think? Good Plan?

maybe i could skull a bottle of whiskey sleep with 8 hookers and not get a disease
moral of the story......
not gunna happen

haha can never take a joke ah reece.. haha i think its funny. and cool some1 even thought of Going that far to go to one of my events.

sorry guys can't ride up to qld no more

busted my shocker.

maybe i can ride my bike up still with no shock in it?

It looks like a chopper now without it haha

dont think i will be able to make this weekend... my bike is still in my mates shops.. finally getting started today... they are closing at 3pm this arvo until next week.. so im hoping he has done everything byt then so i can pick up the bike.. if not i will be bikeless..

so i dont think i will be there this weekend.. as i will still have to weld a mount on the frame for my oil cooler and so on aswell..

oh Fellas im in alot of mud here. our gas bottle is gone :( and we need one with alot of gas so we can cook. So if someone who has a full gas bottle with a small fitting please pm me .. thanks!

u get many more people turn up? i was with the 3 dudes that rocked up early, we were far to hungover to stay for long haha

Latest posts

Back