Ben's Lifan 140 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looneyboy89

Reaction score
I've been on here for a while now, thought I'd post up my second ride.

My first was a new DHZ DPro 160, with OKO 26mm and pro tapers, wish I still had it, but onto bigger but not so much better things.

My DHZ Outlaw 140. (Or so it was advertised)

Lifan 140
OKO 26mm
Fastace BS-35
Kenda Carlsbads
DHZ Pro Circuit copy exhaust

null_zpscf397d7f.jpg

null_zpsb702f1b4.jpg

Then I de-stickered some parts, replaced the levers, changed the grips and added braided throttle and clutch cables.

null_zps871878c8.jpg

null_zpsf3eee916.jpg

Some plans are:
A1 cam
Valve springs
Exhaust system (thinking Yoshimura RS2 or FMF Factory 4.1)
Bridgestone tyres
Softer spring or new rear setup, rear is way too stiff and bouncy for my weight

looks good so far!
do you mean an A7 Akunar cam ?

nice mate, you seem to know what your talking about. a TB head would look nice on her!

sweet mate.. i would carry a spare rocker arm if i went to the track :) they dont like the big akunar cams sometimes (but than again i do run double valve springs)

yeah I had the a2 in my 140. was also ported, hd valve springs, oko 26mm. went great but when I put my stock yx150 in with the oko it blew me away.id get on to akunar and get him to give you a quote on a barrel and cam or something.

$115 barrel and piston... works out to be 150 when its shipped to me.. he has quite a large collection

you could even talk to a machinist and install larger valves then modify your piston by hand...

TB head would be nice, but I don't think I'll be holding on to the engine for too long, thought I would play with cams to start with seeing they're nice and cheap. Anima 150 come at me :)

Do many people race crf50 style frames with the single swingarm setup? (Not the A style swingarm)

Latest posts

Back