Bent Forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McNeil_250

Reaction score
Pretty commen ay? Think weve all been threw this at some stage on a stocker or arnt far off doing it. So shattered!

Yeh mine bend if i stack it to hard on the road cos i have pegs front & back

Ha ha that sucks. Howd u get pegs to fit? did you just get some small axle pegs, drill em out and get a longer axle? been thinking bout this for a bit. Do you ride park much? I tried in deni for a bit but wasnt to keen on the police situation. Is it illegal?

" Is it illegal? "

Not if the don't catcha lol

But yeah depends where you are....but mostly illegal .

hey would standard BMX stunt pegs fit on a jr 50? i am geting this little beast and puting bigger bars and pegs on it for a bit of fun, also so my sister can ride with me. They are the normal ones that fit most bmx bikes. It is chain driven if that's git anything to do with it

Its just bullshit hey, like you would think on a park you would be sweet because its pretty much public land, like if you wear a helmet and shit you should be sweet. I think i might do a bit of research into it all and see what the ins and outs are on it all. My mate got busted on his down the main he ot screwed over hard as. Like 2000 in finds and lost his license 6 months. Cant afford to loose my license, may aswell just ride on tracks if we can ever find em.

Latest posts

Back