best 50 of the month comp- poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roost

Reaction score
does any one reckon miniriders should start a best 50 of the month( mini of the month )comp or poll

yes, i have seen this uk forum they had a comp and you win say like pro tapers if you won the comp, this would be great if some one could encourage. Or something like a tripple clamp or other handy things free, easy and small to post.

sounds like a good idea. decent way to see what everyone else is running.

Yeh we can start 'MiniRiders 50 OF THE MONTH' like we do on 50riders. it's good fun and you get to see a lot of wick-id mini bikes.

Best way is start a thread for every one to put up pics of there bikes most likely for the rest of this month , then decided on a top ten & make a poll thread at the start of november!

Last edited:
Good idea Roost. You got something you want to show us all?
i might put mine on when i get it back together, just doing frame swapp at the moment , but it would be great to see whats out there and might bring a few more people to the forum, come on admin lets get it started

it will get more people on here! but you should'nt reli on the admin to do every thing. Just get it going.. prizes arn't needed.

actualy should wait a few days my white plastics arnt in yet. LOL

Last edited:
dont need prizes, i will be good to see some good bikes. I will get it started tonight after work, i just thought admin might want to have some input into it thats all

Yeh but that could take days i havent seen him around for a while. but i will SMS Scott the Mod to tell him to get on here. he may be able to set up a beta system for it

Last edited:
does it have to be a 50 or can it be a 110 but i got 2 i duno wich ones better

any mini bike i would say lil mitch, but technikly a 110 / 125 / 138 is a 50

Dam, if i had a ebay acc and was 18 i would win bars or something like that and would post it 2 the winner or something. NO credit card boho

Latest posts

Back