Best bike to bash klx110 vs pitpro140xr?:

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jams22

Reaction score
Im interested in a new bike.never had any problems with my klx110 but gained interest in the pitpro140xr.
read many great reviews and some negative ones as well.
im a 100% mini fmx rider i may hit a track every now and then but the bike see's ramps and dirt hits all day long maybe some natural terrain stuff as well.

the klx110 has never given me any problems like mentioned but the pitpro 140xr just catches my eye and would really like to know if anyone has a 140xr and hits jumps more than the common track has or if they have bailed some times and noticed if it can handle the abuse.

thanks for any feedback.

the klx 110 will hold up way better than the pitpro......pitpro would be good for a while be eventually it will crumble and fall apart stick wit ya klx bro

yeah ive hit some smallish jumps on mine, and it has been handling well so far. hasnt bottomed out to what i know of yet. gradully getting bigger, to see how it goes. Its just little things like the carby thats giving me problems at the moment

pitpro frame wouldnt last, snapped my pitpro frame hitting my ramp a while ago, the klx frame probably wont ever break though. Pitpro is made of shitty chinese materials, dont waste your time.

The pitpro frame will definitely last,I weigh about 92 kg's and have put mine over ramps hitting gaps of 8-10 metres all day over 200 times easily and the frame is probably one thing I'm least concerned about.

thats good to hear.
by the sounds of it. its random whether you get one that has been built to last or not. And thats the odds you take when you buy a china. Ive heard of pitpros having crate oil, standard plug, never washed and hammered every weekend and still going strong, and ive heard of being well kept and maintained and then breaking. :confused:

I'd get a pitpro, maybe change the frame? or just give the joints a little bit of re-inforcement? just for the extra sustainability, aslso get rid of un-needed weight?

Latest posts

Back