Best Carb for a 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bighomedog11

Reaction score
I am thinking about getting a new carb, performance one, my motor is stock and i think the first thing i should get is a Carby. I am trying to figure out what is the best carb to get for my motor? I have a 125cc

Oko 24mm flatslide. They have a great reputation around here mate.

O really, With those carbs will they help open my engine up some more? My engine is stock and i was thinking about getting a carby as my first mod.. Is this a good idea? What all should this carb help with?

Last edited:
Sweet, I am wondering with the OKO Flatside carb will it bolt rite up to my stock mani? Or do i have to buy a different kind of mani for it?

I am also wondering is it real hard to tune getting the jets and everything rite? My bike is completely stock just has a UNI air filter rite now. Will i notice any gains from the carb? I was reading it said top end and mid-range but i was wondering if that is true.

Is the PE24 or the VM26 a good carb? I seen that they are cheaper

The current carb i am using now is the stock one.. PZ19

Last edited:
oko 26mm is best for 125 as thats what im running on mine mate dhz can help you out

Are you sure it is better? What all did you notice when you put the oko 26mm on?

Also will i need to buy a jet kit or will the stock jet be fine?

i run it on my gpx 125 and ull have to buy jets there like $20 for the set and massive mid and height range differance

i run it on my gpx 125 and ull have to buy jets there like $20 for the set and massive mid and height range differance

Thought so, What kind of jets will i need? Low or High

The stock jet will not be good enough?

you will need to buy jets for sure. You get the rubber adaptor for the oko that should bolt up to your manifold. You may need to do a bit of a port matching

Oh so i will need a rubber adapter + Jets if i get the oko 26mm

So the VM26 is not a good carb? Because they are cheaper in price

I cant order from that site.. I am in the USA...

Also i need a new throttle cable when i install this carb? Why is that?

Hey, so i got a stock 125 aswell and am currently looking at getting a new carbi for it. Mainly because my stock one is useless. anyways ive been looking into the OKO's heaps and was about to get a 26mm flatside from DHZ OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit buuut i just read that they rnt as good for like trail riding and such which i tend to do alot of. would it still work good or should i look into maybe the Mikuni 26mm from DHZ.

thanks

Latest posts

Back