Best Carb for a 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
26mm is too big for a stock 125...that is covered already 45678765432345times in other posts!!

ok, but is the mikuni going to be better for riding trails compared to an oko.....

You sure its too big? A lot of people say i should get a 26mm
Mate i run a 26mm oko on my 155, so yes i reckon its to big too. go for the 24mm oko and speak to the person selling it about jet sizes, and yes you will need a rubber adaptor that will bolt onto your intake and clamp to your oko, pretty sure the length in the cable is all about what throttle you runnin.(1/4 turn, 1/8 turn but the sales person will help out)

ok, but is the mikuni going to be better for riding trails compared to an oko.....
lad this flatslide isnt good for trails is a load of rubbish if you ask me, i ride trails on my 155 with an oko 26, and ive ridden trails with a 30mm mikuni, and the oko is awesome, depending on your throttle, that will make a difference, if you have a 1/4 turn throttle then it will be touchier on the throttle and revs obviously, were as a standard throttle has more turn to reach full throttle, meaning it is more rider friendly, that is if you like taking it easy or going bat outta hell, i got oko 26 on the 155 with a 1/4 turn cause i like going stupid.

Hey, so i got a stock 125 aswell and am currently looking at getting a new carbi for it. Mainly because my stock one is useless. anyways ive been looking into the OKO's heaps and was about to get a 26mm flatside from DHZ OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit buuut i just read that they rnt as good for like trail riding and such which i tend to do alot of. would it still work good or should i look into maybe the Mikuni 26mm from DHZ.

thanks

Why is the stock carbi useless ? how have you come to this conclusion ? what jets do you have and whats the current setting ? if you cant answer my last question dont buy a new carbi as your just wasting your money

Last edited:
I just bought a 125 peace moto pit bike it run good but I feel like it could do better so ya saying that OKO 26mm Flateside carb should make a difference and for the torque will it help too ?

I have a 125 cc chinese pitbike and I need more power and less fall on its face I have a 22mm now but it doesn't let me hit full throttle it falls on its face but idles fine and you put a 26mm carb on it

Latest posts

Back