Best carb opinions for 160cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgtspitroast

Reaction score
Hi guys

New here and looking for some opinions. I recently got myself a m2r rf160cc. When a bought the bike I was under the impression it came with a 26mm mikuni carb with idle and air/fuel mix but it doesn't seem to have the mixture screw so I was going to order a new nibbi pe26mm carb. But I have seen people put these on 125cc so.was wondering what everyone thought I should fit to the bike.

Thanks

Hi guys

New here and looking for some opinions. I recently got myself a m2r rf160cc. When a bought the bike I was under the impression it came with a 26mm mikuni carb with idle and air/fuel mix but it doesn't seem to have the mixture screw so I was going to order a new nibbi pe26mm carb. But I have seen people put these on 125cc so.was wondering what everyone thought I should fit to the bike.

Thanks

The 26mm mikuni has a mixture screw on the bottom of the carby, if you turn the carb upside down you will see it. The mikuni 30mm carb jetting is pretty good with a 160, the 26 will not give you topend revs.

Latest posts

Back