Best carburetor?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny_Boi85

Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post on this site. i have an atomik 150cc and im sure some of you will say there **** but im not a pro rider or anything so it does the trick for me. the only problem im havin atm is when i turn the throtle quick the bike hesitates before building up revs or in sum cases stalls. ive adjusted the valves to what atomik said they should be and ive played around with the air mix alot even cleaned the carboretor right out. so my question is should i just replace the carbie? and what should i buy its got a 26mm MOLKT Carburetor atm. any help would be great thanks guys

There not 100% tuned and ready to go out of the box its imposible considering even two identical motors 90% of the time will be tunned slightly differently.. plus altitude and temps change things as well...

grab the kit from dhz they have 36/100 jetting out of the box but id grab a 98 main as well for a 150 .

Id go 36/98 needle middle clip as a starting point and tune from there

thanks for the advice guys i will look into them both im pretty new to the whole pitbike scene but really loven it just want to have a trouble free bike that dosnt stall on me all the time. i already got a racing CDI also a Performance Ignition Coil High Spark Plug Wire and a Iridium Hi Performance spark plug trying to fix the problem thinking it wasnt getting enough spark that didnt fix the problem so it must be molkt carbie

Latest posts

Back