best mods for bottem end power and torque

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speedemon17

Reaction score
i have just bought a new exhaust system off of ebay.and i have a 2007 loncin 110 pitbike and has no other motor mods what would be the best mods for me to get the max punch out of it without breaking my wallet. i was thinking of a cam kit and such what do u think

if you get a high lift cam or most after market cams you will probably need stronger or "hd" valve springs keep that in mind...
talk to akunar for a tourque cam (a high lift but shorter duration usually does the trick) or you could go out and buy a lifan 150 or a yx engine for approx $500 and be sure nothing is likley to go wrong...

btw if you increase power you most likley will have to increase the clutch springs pressure or install a stronger "hd" clutch

i understand of the clutch and hd springs but i am not looking for a new motor just upgrades alot more torque and a hell of a bottem end is all i want.

There's no replacement for displacement

you can chuck a 114kit on it from tb i think it will fit

bout 180 bux

buy a new engine

what about a stroker and a cam is what i was lookingfor but where do i buy one from

cheapest and best option for that engine would be sprockets, dunno if there is big bore kits available for it but if there is TB would be the best option. but by doing that it may put more stress on your gearbox and other parts which will decrease life of gearbox.
from memory there isn't much avaliable for 110s or 125s?
you could also put on a better carby like an oko 19mm-24mm.. what size carby is your current one?

smaller front sprocket = more acceleration
larger front sprocket = more speed
larger rear sprocket = more acceleration
smaller rear sprocket = more speed

speedemon17 i have a lifan 110 with a TB 114 kit in it not shore if that kit fits a loncin. But if you go down that path a OKO 24mm Flatslide is the way to go. You can check more specs on this engine in my garage or on the carby/tuning tut which i put a post on. You will need a HD clutch bacause of that extra HP i put a HD billet one in mine and had no dramas since putting that in. Hope this helps you speedemon17.

Latest posts

Back