Best pitbike to do jumps on

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waddic

Reaction score
just wondereing what you guys think is the best pit bike to jump doubles and that sort of stuff and that will hold up. Also with the best motor. My mates have thumpstars and they are always seem to be breaking.
What about pitster pros are they any good for jumping and riding on moto tracks? What other brands out there are classed as 'the best'

I believe the general concensus around the place is that the 140cc Lifan engines are the best. But as far as frames are concerned i think the Pit Pros are probably right up there. Also worth a look is MSO, DHZ and MotoVert... Would anyone else like to add?

the motovert pro tops the line from what i've herd
but the pitster pro's are up the top to

If u got $4000 to spend then check out the Motovert Stealth 140cc Limited edition. Apparently it was used for T.j Russells 70foot backflip world record. If it stands up to that i'd say its pretty tuff. E-bay got one for sale now

I'm the proud and happy owner of a little Pitster Pro X3R and mate it is sick... All i do to it is put fuel in, keep the chain lubed, clean the air filter each ride and just look after it in general and it rips... Straight off the shelf, no messing around... Before i went out and bought a really good bike i looked right into it and all the options. From my stand point im sure that for just on $3650 it owes me not a cent already, it paid for itself after one weekend. Such a good bike.

I was looking at getting the X2 . Does anyone know how they rate? They have got the Fast ace up side down front forks, are they strong?

yep MOJO & pitster Pro are the only bikes that will hold up & jump stright out of the create..

with engine it don't matter anything from 50cc to 150cc is fine for jumps..

like i heard that a guy riding a demo over here brought a '07 CRF50 on the way to the demo & was jumping the 45foot setup

Pitsters are the only bikes that are racing in Vegas with the klx's, they are in my opinion the only raceable bikes out of the crate. And they have so many aftermarket parts, I love mine!!!!!!!!

This vid shows that x4's are up there with the klx's WATCH
YouTube - www.wide-openracing.com

Last edited by a moderator:
yep MOJO & pitster Pro are the only bikes that will hold up & jump stright out of the create..

with engine it don't matter anything from 50cc to 150cc is fine for jumps..

like i heard that a guy riding a demo over here brought a '07 CRF50 on the way to the demo & was jumping the 45foot setup

I'd second that if you do have some decent amount can spend of a pit bike, both brands all super duper。. For motovert pro I don’t think 140cc stealth is necessary, cuz engine really not going to make much differences here, but you might want to consider the total balance while u jump, that is the interaction between you and your bike. If you are average dude, x3r Pitsterpro and motovert pro would set you back good. For a tall big dude like myself I'd say go X4R, higher on seat level and longer in length. Well the bike might not as shinning as X3R and Pro but it is build for race and 5 titles from Las Vegas Mortard MSX aint not joke. You can search on this website by type in X3R, motovert pro and Pitsterpro X4R, should have both posts and picture for them. Then just pay for whichever on your guts told you so.

i was looking at getting hte X2. i dont have enough monety for the x4. Will the x2 still handle everything as the x4 can do or not really?

I would hold out bro and get the X3 like what i have, do it once and do it properly or you will always be looking to upgrade stuff and thinking that you should have just waited and got the better bike. Good things come to those who wait and cheaper stuff always ends up being more expensive as you buy the cheap one and then end up upgrading bits to be like the better one or just buying the better one you should have bought in the first place! Seriously though the X3 is a sick machine and straight outta the box.

Oh thats why i am always looking to up grade my bikes. Yer i think i might weight. I might even look at getting a X4

Hahahah, i see it happen all the time at the bike shop i work in, guy comes in and buys a $40 pump and then comes back two weeks later because it doesn't work as well as he wants so he buys the the $80 one i suggested in the first place. So instead of something costing him $80 he pays $120 for it! Hahahah...

The X4 is cool but you could be fine with the X3 providing your not a big tall heavy guy. My first bike was small and had 10" wheels and i wanted my new bike to be bigger and more stable and i looked at the idea of the X4 too. But after sitting on an X3 that had a 10/12 wheel combo i knew it would be sweet. I run my X3 with 12" wheels and i could not ever see myself putting a 14" up front. The bikes wheelbase is sweet and it sits at a perfect height, not too big but not small and sketchy either.

Either bike will be sick but depending on how tall you are and what you want to do, that will be your deciding factor...

Where abouts in NZ are you mate?

More people prefer the x4 over any of the other pitsters. But it truly depends on Your height and stuff, Watch the video i posted on the first page.

Latest posts

Back