Best place on the interwebs for CRF50 plastics and seat kit?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoozo

Banned Wanker of the Century
Reaction score
Hi so the 2008 PitPro is in desperate need of a set of plastics, everything is broken including seat mounts. I was having a look at some of these on JR's RED Plastics Seat Rockstar 3M Graphics Decals FOR Honda CRF 50 XR50 PIT Bike | eBay

Thing is they DONT come with an extended rear guard which I really want! Does anyone know where I can get a kit like this with an extended rear guard? I dont need graphics as I might get a custom set made up through a friend so just the plastics set with extended rear guard and seat thats what I NEED! Any help would be awesome, have been searching for a while but cant seem to find what I'm looking for!

Last edited:
I just dont think its worth it for something like that(would still be made in china anyway!!!)..... Honda CRF50 TWO Brothers Racing Tall Seat | eBay

If you think about it....and can get a comfortable seat the same cut for $30....you can replace it 4 times and if you bin it with the good seat above and rip it....well....the only difference is my bank account is $110 worse off...Cheers I'll find something cheap of decent quality ;)

Latest posts

Back