Best Worldwide Pit Bike parts store/website ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
hey guys what are some of the best sites outside of oz to buy a lxr 190 from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Firepowerminis.com IMO Terry would be a good bloke to do deal with

just the engine?
or a complete bike ?

shipping on either would make more expensive
i don't think you could buy something OS, have it shipped here, and be cheaper than something you could buy locally.

yeah I'm with Craig on this bro, Importing goods into Australia over a certain price can involve import tax as well as super over priced shipping, plus like Brendo's experiencing the aggravation of trying to get a refund.

plus I don't think our sponsors would appreciate the competition.

true true well I always buy things from dhz and never had a problem and im looking at getting the 190 lxr from dhz soonish just wanted to look at some other prices around the globe didn't mean no disrespect

All good mate, :) not having a go at ya!

Just saying importing stuff is risky and can be quiet expensive. On the flip side you can get some cool one of a kind stuff too! :)

DHZ is the way to go hands down mate, KC will hook you up with some freebies every now and then and help you out if he can. I've spent thousands with DHZ without a single bad word to say about them.
Also I think Buzz Bikes have them or at least the 190 mate.

DHZ is the way to go hands down mate, KC will hook you up with some freebies every now and then and help you out if he can. I've spent thousands with DHZ without a single bad word to say about them.
Also I think Buzz Bikes have them or at least the 190 mate.

true that wheneva if got things from them ive always got a really good deal no hassles

Latest posts

Back