Big Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delza125

Reaction score
Hey guyz i just bought a honda cr 125 and was wondering if anyone else on the site rides big bikes or just little 50's??

i ride a ttr250 but its not really for jumps its for trail rides and stuff but i still do jumps on it im sure not everyone on here rides just miniz

yeah i ride two yammys both are yz 125's one is a 2000 model the other is 2003 im in the middle of doing some more mods to the 2000 model im putting in a high compession piston, power reeds an changing the gearing it it

should be more fun to ride

yeh mate i got an rm125 along with two cr125's

you will find most of us ride big bikes 2, it's just we have been hit buy some mini bike virus!

I ride/race a KX450f 2006 model (07 get here soon)

i got a 2002 model yamaha yz85 large wheel with pro taper fat bars ,n-style grapics and an n style seat cover other than that its preety stock,i also have a 2002 model wr250f kept with original and gytr parts on it ,just got it back from a clutch rebuild (basket and stuff) and found out that it needs to be pulled down to replace the big end bearing ,bugger eh! its gonna kill me wallet

Latest posts

Back