Bigger rear sproket for Atomik pro x

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W84ME

Reaction score
Hi.
I have recently purchased an Atomik pro x 140 Bigfoot and am after a bigger rear sprocket. I'm having trouble finding something that will match, I rang Atomik and they said that the sprockets only come in one size (37 tooth) and that they only stock factory parts. I have tried a couple of local dealers of mini bikes but they had nothing that would match.
I'm thinking that my only option is to buy a blank and get it drilled to my specs.

Help would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

yeah i agree with "boys wit da toys" a smaller rear sprocket will give you a better top end and make your bike quicker but a bigger rear sprocket will make you bike lack in top end and it wont go as fast but for the front its the opposite biger will make it go faster and smaller will make you go slower any ways back to the point i have a pro x and i found that no one stocked rear sprockets for them so i just changed the front one instead cos most front sprockets will fit any pitbike.

Nah,I went riding with him on Friday the bike is geared way too tall.
It has the same rear sprocket as the 12inch rear wheel bikes,so once you put a 14inch wheel on its a tad too tall.

For this bike to reach max speed I would need a straight thats about 1km long, I'm more than willing to sacrifice some top end for more acceleration.

Unfortunately this bike has already got 15t front sprocket I don't think anything smaller would fit.

you could go a 13 at the front...
thats better than a 35 or watever you wanted...

Well I was able to pick up a bigger rear sprocket (45t) for the pro x today at the local Honda dealer :). turns out the there identical to the ct110 postie bike sprockets.

Latest posts

Back