BIKE FOR YOUR BUDGET (No more which bike should i buy threads)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Braap is better then most other China bikes and probably not quite as good as a jap bike. If you only intend using this bike to learn on the getting a Chinese bike is a good way to go. Or you could get something like a Honda 100 or 125, klx125 or a ttr125 second hand for between 2000 and 2500. I got the crf100 which is great fun. Really smooth power and suspension

Hey all,
Need some help in choosing a bike to have a bit of fun on...
Recently purchased 10acres in the otways and have set up a little race track for the boys to come down and have a bit of fun on!
Looking at the 125 minis, we are all inexperienced and don't want to spend too much as we will only be using them 5 to 6 times a year.
Was looking at the atomik moto x or nitrous and fuse, however all the specs on them mean nothing to me as I don't know anything about motors, parts etc.
Anyone help would be appreciated!
Cheers"

i'm 5'6" and find that the Atomik Fuse is the perfect size for me, it is a mid sized bike.
it has a strong frame and handles anything i throw at it well.
it has a couple of engine options, 125, 140, 150 and all are pretty reliable as long as you look after them.
and it has a modern look too with the TTR plastics

in saying that,
there are a lot of members here that have started out on the Nitrous as well, they are available in the small CRF50 and in a mid size as well

and when you get the bikes have a read of this thread to help you set them up and make them run reliably
http://www.miniriders.com/bike-setup-/

I have been looking at the new genuine Thumpstars, the ones advertised on this forum. They look like quite a good deal with some quality parts that some of the other bike makers dont have such as already coming with Pro Taper handlebars and better tyres. They dont seem to be too unreasonably priced either.

You've got the new revolution mx bikes that you could check out too

:)

those revolution mx bikes seem to be a bit overpriced for what options they have

Hey guys im still looking lol. Does anyone know much about the cobb and co seller on ebay ? They have 250"s for $1200...

What's atomik like as a brand and after market sales

Yeah I always thought atomic was crap that's why I'm a bit hesitant

Honestly mate these questions have been answered in your other threads. We don't mind you asking questions, just try and keep them in the one place if they're all going to be related to the one topic!

This was explained to you in a prior pm. Help us to help you.

I'm new to this and am looking to buy myself and my two boys pit bikes to track ride for fun and get familiar with the sport. Any input on reputable pitbike dealers would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Miniriders,

Drop in and say hello in our Introduce Yourself thread too while you're here.

How old are your boy's?

Quite a few US members here have Pitsterpro and SSR pit bikes.
Personally i would look at the Pitsterpro range of bikes, they are built well and have a good backup service too
Pit Bikes - TBolt USA, LLC

cheers, Craig

Latest posts

Back