Bike trail Wakehurst Parkway

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
hey guys anyone know about ridding along the fire trail which runs next to Wakehurst Parkway not manly dam trail on the other side.

Nah sorry mate I dont im in Brissy, maybe one of the other blokes can help you out. But mate just make sure you ride where its legal, I know that the number of tracks and motorbike parks is limited but believe me its worth doing the right thing.

A bike impounded and a fine of over $500 is not worth it :(

Hope it works out mate

Carlton

When I was younger I would ride my bike 10 minutes up the road to go to a crappy track behind a church haha, sometimes even cut through a local park where people were playing soccer...
I never got caught, fined or even abused..

But having said that, the cops did come to my house wanting to slap 16 counts of unlicensed driving an unregistered vehicle on the road and on council property... lucky I wasn't home and my grandad talked them out of it :D
Still took my bike though..

So just keep that in mind

hmm im so pisseed off i got this little bush out the back of my house like right over my fence but some old guy said he would call council and cops so i got know where to ride except at appin and pacific park which up to 2 hours away

Latest posts

Back