black label forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pidasmuz

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have purchased a set of GPX Black Label Front forks 660mm.
I want to fit them to my bike. It's an older crf50 copy frame (I believe).
from my research it looks like the head stem bearings will not fit my frame, I haven't stripped my bike yet to measure O.D's of mine but sounds like they're smaller.
So I might try and use my original triple clamps and just fit the fork tubes to them.
The new forks haven't arrived yet, so I can't measure them myself yet. What I need to know is the fork tube diameters of the Black Labels where they clamp into the triples. And also the distance between upper and lower clamping areas and how much adjustment I would have there?
Anyone have these forks who could let me know.
any other ideas for fitment?
Thanks
Peter

Ok that might be a good option.
Anyone know the diameter of the stem where it presses through the lower triple?

GPX forks come with 1x Taper Bearings, will fit to most the chinese frame pitbike on the Market, top is 22mm/Cup-44mm, bottom is 23.5mm/Cup-44mm

The part number's are on the bearing cases if you need to compare them

I had to order new bearings for my black labels to go onto callums bike, and that was crf50 copy. I got the bearings from allballsracing I think, and they were heap smaller than amything else I have seen..

Yeah Braaap steering stems come in all sorts of sizes and also custom. Got me out of a serious pickle when fitting 660 GPX Black Labels to a monkey bike!!

Wicked. I fitted them using original lower triple clamp and stem with the original bearings used the gpx top clamp so got to use the new blingin bar clamps too. New cnc hub wheels got a bit scratched fitting tyres!
See how it rides tomorrow I guess.

Latest posts

Back